Spacious suites perfect for family or friends
Traveling in a large group of family or friends is always exciting but it’s not always easy choosing the right place to stay. For the perfect mix of comfort and convenience, the recently opened Vybe Travellers Pad in Baguio City is your best bet! This exclusive package is valid daily, so you can escape to Baguio during the weekends, too.
Round up the crew with a stay in a Scandinavian-inspired 3-Bedroom Suite that’s spacious enough to accommodate a group of 7 comfortably. It comes with delicious breakfast to fuel your day of exploring Baguio or going back home! Inspired by modern contemporary design with warm hues and minimalist interiors, it features functional spaces perfect for bonding moments with your dearest.
Your suite is a thoughtfully curated space designed to make you feel like you’ve never left home. It’s equipped with its own living room, kitchen with complete dining and cooking utensils, flat screen TV with cable, refrigerator, speedy Wi-Fi access, and ultra plush beddings, mattresses, and pillows. Its wall showcases a collection of succulents and artwork that bring a fresh nuance to your stay.
One free parking slot is reserved for your unit. Although Baguio’s steep landscape may put your parking skills to the test, guests can be assured of a safe and secure parking area for your vehicle.
Vybe Travellers Pad puts you within minutes to some of Baguio’s must-visit sites. Destinations like SM Baguio, Session Road, and Camp John Hay are all within a 10-minute drive.
With plenty of dining options in close proximity, you’ll never go hungry! Those craving for hearty Filipino cuisine can dine at the famous Tradisyon Restaurant just walking distance from the pad. Watch your dishes come to life in an open kitchen at Red Ruztiks that serves flavorful comfort food. Savor Italian bites at the Amare La Cucina or Korean cuisine at Samgyeop Pocha nearby.
Prefer to stay in and cook instead? Whip up your favorite home-cooked meals in the comfort of your own suite or bring home your favorite dishes and snacks without any corkage fees. Best of all, the kitchen comes complete with dining and cooking utensils!
When you want to just chill out, head to the in-house dining area, Oh La La Café. This charming alfresco space allows you to bask in the cool Baguio breeze while indulging in their specialty dishes such as Ilocos Longganisa and Salted Egg Bagnet Pasta. This is also where your set breakfast of the day is served.
To beat the chilly weather, get your daily dose of caffeine at Kape Ti Uma. They’re known to serve some of the best coffee variants from Benguet and proudly support local farmers through social entrepreneurship.
Baguio has always been a go-to destination for its cool weather, local eats, and thriving art scene. Head to the popular BenCab Museum where you’ll find artworks by National Artists and Cordillera artifacts. When planning your itinerary, don't forget to check out DG Traveler's Baguio Destination Guide!
So much to see but don't have enough time? Maximize your trip to the 'City of Pines' with this Weekend Itinerary featured on DG Traveler. For the best buys and pasalubong, here's what you can shop for.
Capture Baguio City's true vibe with an affordable stay at the Vybe Travellers Pad. Valid daily 'til mid-December 2018.
84 Purok 5 Brentwood Village
Brgy. Manuel Roxas, Baguio
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(074) 620 5373
(0915) 934 6414
- Redeemable from September 30, 2018 to December 15, 2018. Subject to availability. NOT valid on long weekends, declared holidays, and on the ff. closed-out dates: November 30 to December 2, 2018. For fixed dates and weekend bookings, please check availability with the hotel prior to purchasing. Vybe Travellers Pad only has one room of the 3-Bedroom Suite.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in 3-BR Suite for 7; Set Breakfast for 7.
- Up to 2 more adults for a total of 9, may stay in the room for Php650 net/person inclusive of extra bed and breakfast. If no extra adult then up to 2 kids (7 years old and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents. Kids (7 years old and below) may avail of breakfast for Php180 net/person.
- Max Occupancy 9 adults or 7 adults + 2 kids (7 years old and below). Bed Configuration: 1 King + 1 Queen + 2 Twin.
- Reservations are required at least 7 days prior to arrival date for Sunday to Thursday check-ins, and at least 14 days prior to arrival date for Friday to Saturday check-ins. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Hotel’s standard re-booking and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.