An affordable Baguio stay at only P900/head!
Finding the ideal accommodation isn’t always easy, especially when you’re traveling in a large group. For a stay in Baguio City that provides the perfect mix of comfort and convenience (and that won’t break the bank!), Vybe Travellers Pad is your best choice—whether it's with family or a group of friends! This recently opened pad is also valid daily, so you can escape to Baguio during the weekend too!
Spacious enough to accommodate a group of 5, their Scandinavian-inspired 2-Bedroom Suite is designed in warm hues, minimalist interiors, and functional spaces that provide a cozy haven for your dearest. Its wall showcases a collection of succulents and artwork that bring a fresh nuance to your stay. Plus, it comes with complimentary breakfast to fuel you for a full day of exploring Baguio or going back home.
Your suite is thoughtfully designed to make you feel like you’ve never left home! It is decked with a private bathroom with hot and cold showers, flat screen TV with cable, a fully-equipped kitchen, personal refrigerator, speedy Wi-Fi access, and comfortable beds.
One free parking slot is reserved for your unit. Although Baguio’s steep landscape may put your parking skills to the test, guests can be assured of a safe and secure parking area for your vehicle.
Vybe Travellers Pad puts you within minutes to some of Baguio’s must-visit sites. Destinations like SM Baguio, Session Road, and Camp John Hay are all within a 10-minute drive.
With plenty of dining options in close proximity, you’ll never go hungry! Those craving for hearty Filipino cuisine can dine at the famous Tradisyon Restaurant just walking distance from the pad. Watch your dishes come to life in an open kitchen at Red Ruztiks that serves flavorful comfort food. Savor Italian bites at the Amare La Cucina or Korean cuisine at Samgyeop Pocha nearby.
Prefer to stay in and cook instead? Whip up your favorite home-cooked meals in the comfort of your own suite or bring home your favorite dishes and snacks without any corkage fees. Best of all, the kitchen comes complete with dining and cooking utensils!
When you want to just chill out, head to the in-house dining area, Oh La La Café. This charming alfresco space allows you to bask in the cool Baguio breeze while indulging in their specialty dishes such as Ilocos Longganisa and Salted Egg Bagnet Pasta. This is also where your set breakfast of the day is served.
To beat the chilly weather, get your daily dose of caffeine at Kape Ti Uma. They’re known to serve some of the best coffee variants from Benguet and proudly support local farmers through social entrepreneurship.
Baguio has always been a go-to destination for its cool weather and local eats. Recently, it’s gaining popularity for its thriving art scene too. Witness firsthand local artists at work with a visit to the Botanical Gardens nearby where the Baguio Arts Guild has made its home. Or, head to the popular BenCab Museum where you’ll find other artworks by National Artists and Cordillera artifacts. When planning your itinerary, don't forget to check out DG Traveler's Baguio Destination Guide!
Be at the heart of all the action and capture Baguio City's true vibe with an affordable stay at the Vybe Travellers Pad. Valid daily 'til mid-December 2018.
84 Purok 5 Brentwood Village
Brgy. Manuel Roxas, Baguio
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(074) 620 5373
(0915) 934 6414
- Redeemable from June 16, 2018 to December 15, 2018. Subject to availability. NOT valid on long weekends, declared holidays, and on the ff. closed-out dates: November 30 to December 2, 2018. For fixed dates and weekend bookings, please check availability with the hotel prior to purchasing. Vybe Travellers Pad only has two rooms of the 2-Bedroom Suite.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in 2-Bedroom Suite for 5; Set Breakfast for 5.
- Up to 1 more adult for a total of 6, may stay in the room for Php650 net/person inclusive of extra bed and breakfast. If no extra adult then up to 2 kids (7 years old and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents. Kids (7 years old and below) may avail of breakfast for Php180 net/person.
- Max Occupancy 6 adults or 5 adults + 2 kids (7 years old and below). Bed Configuration (subject to availability): Unit 301: 2 Queen + 1 Twin OR Unit 302: 3 Twin + 1 Queen.
- Reservations are required at least 7 days prior to arrival date for Sunday to Thursday check-ins, and at least 14 days prior to arrival date for Friday to Saturday check-ins. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Hotel’s standard re-booking and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.