An eco-friendly stay for a guilt-free holiday
When the city’s fast-paced lifestyle starts to get the best of you, slow it down a little with a quick out-of-town escape. This week, Deal Grocer invites you to immerse in the beauty of nature at Villas by Eco Hotel.
Located less than a 2-hour drive from the metro, this secluded paradise nestled in the rolling landscape of Mataasnakahoy, Batangas is a sanctuary for the weary. Take refuge in a Deluxe Lake View Room for 4 that affords you a magnificent view of the Taal Lake and Volcano.
Surrounded by lush trees and verdant greens, this quaint eco-friendly resort offers the complete green experience with their sustainable practices and operations. Designed in contemporary Balinese-inspired interiors, the entire resort is built with eco-friendly materials and uses solar panels as its main source of energy.
Think your furry friends might need this stress-relieving vacation, too? Then you're in luck! This pet-friendly resort lets them have their fun, too, for as long as pet owners comply with these guidelines.
A moment in this paradise will grant you the silence and rest you seek. Grab a pair of binoculars and spot a variety of rare and indigenous birds that frequent the area. One can also enjoy the lakeside breeze while lounging on a sunbed by the swimming pool overlooking the lake. Or, make new friends over games of foosball and rounds of board games too!
Have a taste of Batangueño culture through its local cuisine and delicacies at in-house restaurant, Bahay Balok-Balok. Serving classic Filipino dishes, this al fresco outlet offers a fresh dining experience amid the same breathtaking view of the Taal Lake.
The next day, wake up to the sound of birds chirping while you enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee with the glorious panorama of the lake as your backdrop. Unwind in your very own terrace while you relish a delicious set breakfast freshly prepared for you.
We truly enjoyed our stay. The rooms are really lovely and provided great comfort! The entire staffs were very accommodating and courteous. - TripAdvisor Review
Make Villas by Eco Hotel your starting point to explore all that Batangas has to offer. Trek up to Mt. Maculot, take a guided hike up Taal Volcano, discover history with a visit to Casa Segunda, and light a candle at the largest church in the country, Taal Basilica. Or, go on a food trip and savor the 15 dishes, drinks and delicacies to try in Batangas as featured on DG Traveler.
As for the service, guests who have been to this hidden gem raved about the warm and friendly staff who made sure their stay was nothing short of exceptional.
So, what are you waiting for? Take that much-needed breather and make your way to this driving-distance destination for quality moments with friends or family. It’s yours ‘til February 2019!
8040 Barrio Road, Lumang Lipa
Mataas Na Kahoy, Batangas
(02) 881 5318
(0927) 368 0139
(0925) 478 3082
- Redeemable from October 14, 2018 to February 28, 2019. Subject to availability. NOT valid on Declared Holidays and the ff. closed-out dates: December 21, 2018 - January 1, 2019. For fixed dates, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Deluxe Lake View Room for 4 and Set Breakfast for 4.
- Reservations are required at least seven (7) days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort's standard rebooking, no-show and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are strictly required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.