The new standard of luxury in Coron
Powder fine beaches, crystal clear turquoise waters, breathtaking sunsets... no wonder Palawan has become a regular fixture on the list of the Best Islands in the World by Condé Nast and other publications!
This week, Coron’s newest luxury accommodation Two Seasons Coron Bayside Hotel returns with another lavish stay in a Bayview Deluxe King Room with Breakfast for 2.
Overlooking the magnificent Coron Bay rests the only hotel in Coron Town that boasts of first-rate amenities and excellent service. Since its doors opened in February 2017, Two Seasons Coron Bayside has been garnering 5-star reviews for offering a luxurious vacation experience.
Expect to be wowed from the minute you walk into this beautiful bayside property—designed with contemporary interiors, valuable artifacts, and décor that highlights the island's history and charm.
Indulge in pure relaxation in your spacious Bayview Deluxe King Room with plush pillows and duvets, premium furnishings, and a private veranda that boasts of breathtaking ocean views!
Catch the sunset from the comforts of your room or lounge in the hotel's infinity pool while you revel in a panoramic view of the bay.
In-house restaurant Baya Resto Lounge is a destination in itself—tastefully embellished with unique jellyfish chandeliers and the mesmerizing ocean as the backdrop. It's known to serve up a delicious line-up of international fare at reasonable prices, including their famous signature dishes such as the 4-Cheese Pizza and Sisig. This is also where your breakfast for 2 is served.
Get pampered by their warm and friendly staff who offer exceptional service. While Two Seasons takes the lead in setting the standard of excellent hospitality, the resort also promises uninterrupted power and water supply and complimentary Wi-Fi access.
The hotel's strategic location is accessible to many nearby attractions:
- Take a stroll around the Town Plaza or visit sites like the St. Augustine Church and immerse yourself into the culture.
- The hotel makes the perfect starting point for island hopping. Some of the must-visit destinations include Kayangan Lake, Twin Lagoon, Siete Pecados, Barracuda Lake, and Shipwreck Dive Sites.
- If you're feeling adventurous, trek to Mt. Tapyas for a bird’s eye view of Coron Town and the Bay.
- After an afternoon of trekking, locals recommend a relaxing dip in the Maquinit Hot Springs known for its healing powers. It's also one of the few saltwater hot springs in the world!
- If you're craving for some fresh seafood, have your fill at some of the town’s local establishments such as Lolo Nonoy's Food Station and Kawayanan Grill Station.
Experience all that Coron Island has to offer and more! Plan that well-deserved island escape today.
National Highway, Brgy. Tagumpay
For Inquiries & Reservations:
Suzeth Dela Cruz
(02) 410 2075 to 80
- Valid for travel from October 16, 2017 to March 23, 2018. Subject to availability. NOT valid on declared holidays and on the following closed-out dates: December 23, 2017 to January 1, 2018 | February 15-21, 2018. For fixed travel dates, kindly contact the resort prior to purchasing (note: resort has only 3 rooms of this specific room type).
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Bayview Deluxe for 2; Breakfast for 2 (buffet breakfast will be served on a mid to high occupancy status); Complimentary internet access in selected areas.
- A maximum of 1 more adult (12 years old and above) for a total of 3, may stay in the room with additional charge of Php1,830 net/person/night inclusive of breakfast and extra bed. Payment shall be settled directly with the resort. If no extra adult then up to 2 kids (11 years old and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents. The ff. charges will be applied, payment to be settled directly with resort:
- 7 years old and above: Php396.50 net/person for breakfast or Php915 net with breakfast and extra bed
- 6 years old and below: with breakfast, free of charge
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 Adults + 2 kids (11 years old and below). All Bayview Deluxe Rooms have 1 king bed only.
- Prior reservations are required at least 7 days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred schedule. As soon as reservation has been confirmed, re-booking and/or cancellation of reservations are NOT allowed.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat, and PWD. Not valid for cash back.