TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Awardee!
Popular vacation destination Boracay boasts innumerable stays, but only a few are as lavish as the Two Seasons Boracay Resort. Synonymous to world-class, this premium stay is recognized for its elegant accommodations and a serene beachfront location in Station 1.
Before you explore the island, drop your bags off at your Junior Suite with a Zen-style king bed and a private veranda.
Begin your day on a refreshing note with a delicious breakfast for 2. Have a relaxing massage on one of their cozy beach beds (standard fees apply), sink into the wading pool, or take advantage of their free Wi-Fi access within the resort grounds.
Fresh from a revamp, their in-house restaurant barLO is a must-visit destination. Travellers from all over often come here just to try the famous Oyster Sisig, an innovative local favorite made with oysters, blanched then deep-fried, and served with onions on a sizzling plate.
Don't forget to try their signature 4 Cheese Pizza that's packed with explosions of flavors from blue, mozzarella, cheddar, and parmesan cheese.
Its ideal location offers easy access to nearby sites, such as Diniwid Beach and Willy’s Rock, and some of the calmest parts of Boracay. A short stroll or rickshaw ride will take you to Station 2, the island’s renowned nightlife and shopping district.
Here's the perfect getaway for that extravagant beach escape you've been planning to take. Hurry, stocks are limited!
Station 1, Boracay Island
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(02) 410 2075 to 80
- Valid for travel from December 1, 2017 to March 23, 2018. Subject to availability. NOT valid on declared holidays and on the following closed-out dates: December 23, 2017 to January 1, 2018 | February 15-21, 2018. For fixed travel dates, kindly contact the resort prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Junior Suite for 2; Breakfast for 2 (buffet breakfast will be served on a mid to high occupancy status); Complimentary internet access in selected areas & use of Baby crib; Complimentary shuttle serve to D’Mall (based on availability).
- A maximum of 1 more adult (12 years old and above) for a total of 3, may stay in the room with additional charge of Php1,830 net/person/night inclusive of breakfast and extra bed. Payment shall be settled directly with the resort. If no extra adult then up to 2 kids (11 years old and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents. The ff. charges will be applied, payment to be settled at the resort:
- 7 to 11 years old: Php396.50 net/child for breakfast only or Php915 net with breakfast and extra bed
- 6 years old and below: with breakfast, free of charge
- Maximum occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 Adults + 2 kids (11 years old and below). All Junior Suite Rooms have 1 Japanese-style king bed only.
- Prior reservations are required at least 7 days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred schedule. As soon as reservation has been confirmed, re-booking and/or cancellation of reservations are NOT allowed.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat, and PWD. Not valid for cash back.