A most-coveted stay at Laguna's hidden gem
The city brings with it many wonders as well as the usual stress of the bustle – but if you want utter relaxation without all the distractions of urban life – Sitio de Amor is the place for you. Nestled in San Pablo, Laguna, this casually luxe escape draws many a visitor – whether it be couples, families or even single travelers looking for a hassle-free getaway.
What it’s most known for is a lush paradise of verdant open spaces, with the estate itself being a multi-hectare farm dotted with vibrant pavilions and gazebos for kicking back in. You’ll find that there’s no WiFi, television or loud entertainment here – just the harmonious sound of nature and the breeze, allowing you a totally unplugged holiday.
Your stay? Their famous honeymooners favorite – the Treehouse. It’s a gorgeous three-level work of art carefully crafted around an impressive Caimito tree. Apart from your very own Jacuzzi you’ll be close to the property’s natural bubbling brook and koi pond. And right outside? A fabulous landscaped garden just perfect for weddings and other events.
As a sprawling farm you’ll see fruit-bearing trees all around and maybe some mangoes, plums and pieces of ripe rambutan on the ground ready to be picked and eaten.
And as far as the interiors go – they’re more than photo-worthy with an eclectic mix of intricate woodcarvings, antiques and stones interspersed with indigenous touches like figurines and bold colors. Don’t forget to stop by their function hall – it’s a generous space that boasts high ceilings and an impressive collection of unique lamps and chandeliers – some the owners found on road trips.
You could choose to eat out an one of San Pablo’s many restaurants, but we recommend at least tasting one of their full course meals either for lunch or dinner. All you have to do is tell them you’ll be eating in and you’ll be greeted by a smorgasbord of perfectly-prepared dishes, all made with fresh ingredients. You can eat out by the Grand Pavilion for a more scenic experience.
Though it’s no beachfront stay, you’ll love their man-made lagoon made especially to be filled with water from a nearby river at certain times of the day. Their in-house infinity pool comes with a bubbling brook just right beside.
If you’re looking for a holiday that’s a different from the usual – where all you do is relax and unwind (with good food and rustic yet luxe accommodations to boot), there’s no better place like Sitio de Amor. Yours ‘til March 2016.
Sitio de Amor Farm Resort
KM 88.8 Maharlika Highway,
Purok Paraiso, San Antonio I
San Pablo City, Laguna
- Travel period from October 25, 2015 to March 31, 2016. Subject to availability. For fixed dates and declared holidays, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing coupon/s.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in Treehouse for 2 and Set Breakfast for 2.
- A maximum of 2 more adults (8 y/o and above) for a total of 4, may stay in the room for Php1,200 net/person/night, inclusive of breakfast and extra mattress. Fee payable at the resort. Up to 2 children (4 y/o and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed w/parents, excluding breakfast.
- Max Room Occupants: 4 adults OR 2 adults + 2 children. Bed Configuration: Queen Bed.
- At least seven (7) days prior to reservations are required. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort's standard cancellation and no-show policy will apply. If guests will opt to eat at the resort (lunch or dinner), kindly inform the resort upon reservation for prior food preparation.
- Coupon printout and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Coupons may be combined for extended stay within the redemption period, subject to room availability. Check-in time is at 2PM and Check-out is 12NN.
- Inclusive of all applicable government taxes and surcharges, including service charge. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.