Experience a synchronized 4-hand massage
Can't find the answer to that constant feeling of tiredness?
Surrender your weary self to Shanti Ayurveda with their 60-Minute Abhyanga Massage with Medicated Herbal Oil. The holistic treatment is performed by 2 skilled Ayurveda therapists who synchronize their movements to remove accumulated stress, fatigue, and toxins from the mind and body.
Warmed up Ayurvedic oils infused with special herbs are used to restore balance and nourish the body. They will also give your complexion a radiant boost.
This ancient Ayurveda massage is a gentle form of massage that does not include pressing, kneading or hard pounding on the body. Simply soothing strokes are used in combination with the warm oils.
The massage is followed by a herbal steam and hot shower to thoroughly soothe the body.
Having it done every day for 3-6 sessions can improve your well-being in the long term.
Ayurveda is the oldest system of health and medical treatment known to man. In fact, it has survived for more than 5,000 years and counting! It helps maintain optimal health in every aspect—body, mind, and spirit.
Even renowned musician Jim Paredes is fond of Shanti Ayurveda. He even wrote about his experience in his Philippine Star column, saying he felt stronger, healthier, calmer and more centered after a 3-day treatment!
- Whether you're a wellness lover or simply need to de-stress, Shanti Ayurveda is a sanctuary for your utter relaxation. Redeem it as early as this week!
56 Xavierville Ave., Loyola Heights
(02) 952 1845
(0917) 849 9830
Daily, 9AM - 6PM
(Last appointment will be at 5PM)
- One (1) coupon is valid for one (1) session of a 60-min Abhyanga (Synchronized Massage by 2 Therapists with Medicated Herbal Oil).
- Redeemable from January 22, 2018 to April 22, 2018 at Shanti Ayurveda. Last appointment will be at 5PM.
- Not suitable for pregnant women and women on their monthly period. Offer does not include consultation with Ayurvedic doctor but is strongly suggested especially if you are medically compromised. For those with or without any health issues, Ayurvedic Doctor may recommend suitable package according to your body type and health concerns. If client is not eligible for the Abhyanga treatment, coupon is nonrefundable but transferable.
- Reservations are required at least two (2) days before desired date of visit. Subject to availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred slot. To aid in redemption, please inform them that you are using a Deal Grocer coupon. Cancellations of reservations may be made without penalty at least one (1) day before booked schedule, via phone call, otherwise coupon is forfeited.
- E-coupon & a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner has to be presented together with the e-coupon when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Nonrefundable. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, Diplomat or PWD.