TripAdvisor's #1 Stay in Cebu
It comes as no surprise that Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu is ranked No.1 on TripAdvisor of 94 hotels in Cebu City. A consistent Traveler's Choice Awardee, the hotel is raved about by guests who say everything from the food to the service is nothing short of world-class!
This week, a stay in their cozy and luxurious Superior Room returns at an exclusive steal just for you! It comes with a scrumptious Breakfast Buffet for 2 and special discounts at much talked about all-day-dining restaurant, Feria, and their highly rated Spa Esc.
Radisson Blu is located right beside SM City Cebu, one of the largest malls in the city—so if you’re ever in need of anything, it’s a short walk away. Next, we’ll take you through another one of their highlights: top-notch services and facilities.
A unique must-try is their Dilmah T-Bar where you can indulge in luxe single-origin teas from all over the world.
They have a beautiful free-form outdoor pool, spanning 800 square meters and dotted with swaying palms, an overlaying bridge, and mini pools within—so you’ll get the privacy you need and enough space to lazily float around.
If a soothing rubdown is what you need, you’ll get it at TripAdvisor's No. 1 Spa & Wellness venue in Cebu, Spa Esc. It's Radisson's very own in-house oasis of tranquility, where an exclusive 20% discount on all spa services will make your pampering experience especially more enjoyable.
The hotel's swanky accommodations and spa treatments are not the only hotel facilities that bagged the No. 1 spot on TripAdvisor—also topping the list of restaurants in Cebu City is Feria. This stylish and casual 240-seater restaurant offers a lip-smacking buffet of cuisines from all over the world. It boasts of extensive breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets with a variety of live cooking stations to satisfy your every craving. Best of all, you get to enjoy it at 20% OFF.
The Urban Table, on the other hand, is where al fresco dining is at its finest with specially curated dishes such as prime cuts of Wagyu and Kobe beef as its mainstays.
This 5-star stay is as swanky as it gets. Stay a while and you’ll discover all Radisson Blu Cebu wants is nothing more than for your stay to be absolutely extraordinary! Redeemable until mid-December 2018.
Sergio Osmena Boulevard cor. Juan Luna Avenue
North Reclamation Area, Cebu
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(032) 402 9900
(032) 505 1700
- Travel period from August 10, 2018 to December 15, 2018. Subject to availability. For fixed dates (most especially weekend and summer bookings) & declared holidays, please check room availability with the hotel prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Superior Room for 2; Buffet Breakfast for 2; Complimentary late check-out of 2PM (subject to availability); 20% discount on Feria buffet; 20% discount on spa services.
- A maximum of 1 more adult for a total of 3, may stay in the room for Php2,000 net/person/night, inclusive of breakfast and extra bed, to be settled directly with the hotel. If no extra adult then up to 2 kids (12 years old and below) may stay in the room for free using existing bed/s. For kids 3 years old and below breakfast is free while kids 4-12 years old get 50% discount. To be settled directly with the hotel.
- Maximum occupancy: 2 adults + 2 kids OR 3 adults. Bed configuration: 1 King or 2 Single Beds. Subject to availability.
- Reservations are required at least seven (7) days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Hotel’s standard cancellation, no show, and rebooking policies will apply.
- Customer/s must present electronic coupon/s together with valid government-issued ID upon redemption. Coupon must be named after the person who will be redeeming it. Coupon is nonrefundable. If e-coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Check-in is at 3PM; Check-out is at 12NN. Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.