A beautiful place to find peace - TripAdvisor Review
How would you like to escape from the city’s bustle and wake up to a gorgeous view of a UNESCO's Most Beautiful Bay in the World titleholder? Think a beachfront set against a backdrop of lush forests and majestic mountains.
This week, Deal Grocer takes you to Puerto Galera where celebrity-favorite hideaway Punta Del Este returns in time for your summer escapades ‘til September 2018! Enjoy an exclusive getaway for 8 with breakfast in a stunning Sarimanok Villa that boasts of its own private pool.
The villa name comes from the mythical bird of Filipino mythology. The Sarimanok was said to have made a deal between the Sea and the Mountain, which resulted to the Philippine archipelago today.
A drive and quick boat ride from the metro, this unique escape lets you explore Puerto Galera's amazing natural landscape. Just like the myth, the villa offers a seamless combination of sweeping views of the mountains and the sea.
Its spacious and airy villa exudes a cozy charm making it the ideal getaway for family reunions, company outings, and adventures with friends. High ceilings and fans provide natural ventilation and the perfect opportunity for you to enjoy the summer breeze.
This hassle-free retreat is complete with amenities such as Wi-Fi access, a fully equipped kitchen, and daily maid and cook service. TIP: Bring your own food without any corkage fees!
Guests will attest that each mealtime is a delight. Delicious home-cooked meals offering the freshest catch of the day is served and prepared for you at your villa with unbeatable views of the sea as your backdrop.
Privacy is the absolute luxury is here. Take a refreshing dip in the ocean or go sunbathing at the resort's private beach.
At Punta Del Este, your perfect villa vacation is just how you design it to be. Plan your escape as early as this week!
Tabinay Munti, Puerto Galera
For Inquiries & Reservations:
Shyla Sweet Roque
(0927) 337 0753
(0949) 111 8851
- Redeemable from April 8, 2018 to September 30, 2018. Not valid on declared holidays and long weekends. Subject to availability. For fixed dates, kindly reserve preferred date with the resort prior to purchasing a coupon. There is only one Villa Sarimanok at the resort.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight stay for 8 persons at Villa Sarimanok; Filipino Breakfast Buffet for 8; Free WiFi access; Use of public facilities (resort’s private beach, garden area, pool); Daily maid service; Fully-equipped Kitchen (no corkage); Private Pool.
- Up to 4 kids, 5 years old and below may stay in the villa for free, sharing bed with parents, excluding breakfast. A maximum of 4 more adults (6 years old and above), for a total of 12, may stay in the Villa for Php800 net/person/night, inclusive of extra mattress, and breakfast. Payment shall be settled directly with the resort.
- Maximum villa occupancy: 12 adults + 4 kids (5 years old and below). Villa Configuration: 4 bedrooms + 5 Bathrooms. Bed Configuration: 2 Queen + 4 single beds (2 single beds may be converted into one king-size bed).
- Reservations are required at least 7 days prior to arrival date. Subject to villa availability. Re-booking shall only be allowed once, at least 7 days prior to the confirmed check-in date, otherwise, a re-booking fee of Php3,000 shall be charged. Re-booking is subject to availability. Cancellation policy of the resort will apply.
- Coupons CANNOT be combined for an extended stay. Should guests wish to extend their stay, a special rate of Php15,000 net/villa/night be charged to be settled directly with the resort (excluding breakfast).
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid with in conjunction other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.