Hearty, Classic Cuban Sandwiches!
Have you ever wondered what it's like to bite into a classic Cubano sandwich? That image in your mind that you can’t seem to shake off, of a mouthwatering Cuban sandwich from Jon Favreau’s 2014 hit film, Chef? The kind where it starts with a crunch through the bread, followed by a warm burst of flavour from the inside and a cheese trail oozing from the sandwich to your mouth.
Here’s your chance to sample the real deal. New on Deal Grocer is the much talked-about Pepi Cubano. Indulge in P300 Worth of Signature Sandwiches, Food & Drinks and find out for yourself what makes these sandwiches utterly crave-worthy!
This hip corner sandwich bar in the busy Makati district offers traditional Cuban sandwiches. This joint had garnered a following even before the craze began and best of all, it's just as you imagined it to be or even better!
Each variety of the glorious 7-8 inch sub is first filled with meat, cheese, and other condiments after which is pressed in a sandwich grill to warm and toast to a crisp with a brush of French butter to give it a delightfully rich texture.
The Cubano sandwich was once hailed as the Best Sandwich of the Year (2014) by renowned magazine publication, Esquire Philippines. Plus, it garnered rave reviews from the likes of spot.ph and Pepper.ph—so you know you’re definitely in for a treat!
Amongst Pepi Cubano’s best-selling favorites, some of their must-try’s include:
- The Cubano: Marinated slow-roasted pork loin smothered in a secret sauce and topped with ham pickles, and mustard.
- Pan de Bistec: Sirloin beef topped with a generous serving of caramelized onions topped with shoestring potatoes.
- Pan de Guyaba: The perfect blend of sweet and savory, guava jam with a lavish spread of cream cheese.
They’re all pretty darn delicious, that deciding on your favorite is practically impossible. Pamela Cortez, pepper.ph
If you’re one who’s always on the look out for easy and delicious eats, this is definitely for you. A selection of super sandwiches packed with your preferred filling makes a hearty meal for a quick lunch or dinner on the go.
So whether you've seen the movie or not, there’s nothing more satisfying than being able to taste the real thing! Buy as many vouchers as you want, a foodie experience like this is best shared friends!
Unit 17, G/F Tropical Palms Condominium, Gallardo St.
Legaspi Village, Makati
(02) 880 0389
Monday to Saturday, 8AM - 12AM
Sunday, 11AM - 9PM
- One (1) coupon is valid for Php300 Worth of Food & Drinks.
- Redeemable from April 5, 2017 to July 5, 2017. Not valid on the ff. closed-out dates: April 13 to 16, 2017.
- Valid for dine-in and takeout. Not valid for delivery.
- 1 coupon only per person, per visit.
- Coupon (printout or electronic) is required (screenshots and digital vouchers are allowed as long as it displays clearly the redemption code for proper validation). Coupon holders must present valid government-issued ID upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner must be presented together with the coupon (printout or electronic).
- Buy as many as you want. Coupon value must be used in 1 visit. Not valid for cash back. Nonrefundable. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD.
- Coupon can be used to pay for taxes and charges. Any purchases in excess of the coupon value must be settled directly with the merchant, subject to applicable taxes and charges.