A waterfront oasis in the heart of Anilao!
Searching for a quick escape to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul? Paradiso Rito is a waterfront oasis resting along the coastal road of Anilao, Batangas that offers a serene holiday for weary travelers seeking to unwind.
Relish a stay in one of their distinct Art House Rooms, inclusive of Full-Board Meals for 2 for a steal. Even better, it's valid 'til June 2018!
Just a quick 3-hour drive from the metro will take you to this paradise. A quaint property in a laidback setting, it's the perfect choice for those looking for a summer diving destination or somewhere to simply unwind and spend time with family or friends.
Not your typical dive resort, Paradiso Rito boasts of well-appointed amenities and exceptional service. But one thing that clearly makes this resort quite unique is its love for art seen in the numerous artworks displayed by renowned artist, Fil Delacruz.
See something that interests you? Guests are welcome to purchase featured artwork on display!
The resort offers a selection of home-cooked dishes made fresh and sourced locally (some from its own organic vegetable garden). Enjoy each meal with a stunning view of the sea as a backdrop.
Looking to explore the sanctuaries of the deep? They have new and complete dive gear and a highly trained dive instructor ready to guide you. TIP: Since Anilao is best known for its excellent dive spots, we recommend that you enroll in a discovery course and take advantage of the 10% discount that comes with this deal!
For guests who prefer to stay above water but still want to enjoy water sports, you can avail of complimentary 1-hour use of the resort's kayak and paddle board.
The resort also has a rope course area that makes a great activity for all. Or, thrill-seekers can take it up a notch and enjoy the resort's rappelling course!
Explore the vicinity and hike up to Mt. Gulugud Baboy or go on an island hopping adventure to the Twin Rocks, Masasa, La Sombrero, or even Puerto Galera—all of which can be arranged through the resort for a minimum fee.
Make the most out of the resort's facilities such as darts, table tennis, foosball, pool table, and bike rentals that will keep you entertained throughout your stay!
After a day of diving and water activities, lounge by the pool overlooking the beach. Put your feet up, sit back and relax while you enjoy the sea breeze with a complimentary bottle of ice cold beer. At night, gather around a bonfire to share your favorite moments of the day.
To revel in its beautiful surroundings, you can visit the Treehouse View Deck or simply unwind at the restaurant’s al fresco deck that offers a fantastic view of the ocean and Maricaban Island.
Born out of passion for life and art, the vision of Paradiso Rito is to showcase beautiful art pieces crafted by positivity that can uplift the spirits of vacationers. Each visit to the resort brings a whole new experience as they have partnered with several art galleries to exhibit different artworks every few months.
So what are you waiting for? For a rejuvenating getaway this summer, make your way to Paradiso Rito. Limited slots available, book your stay ASAP!
Mabini Circumferential Road, Sitio Saimsim
Brgy. Mainit, Mabini, Batangas
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(0995) 548 3519
Daily, 9AM - 8PM
- Redeemable from March 1, 2018 to June 30, 2018. Subject to availability. For fixed dates, kindly check availability with the resort prior to purchasing coupon/s. Paradiso Rito will only accommodate a maximum of 2 Deal Grocer bookings each for Friday and Saturday.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in an Art House Room for 2; Full-board meals (Afternoon Snack, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch) for 2; Complimentary 1-hour use of paddle board and 1-hour use of kayak per person; Complimentary 1 bottle of beer per person; 10% discount on Scuba Discovery course.
- Up to 2 kids (10 years old and below) may stay in the room sharing bed with parents, inclusive of full-board meals with the ff. surcharge (to be settled with resort upon check-in): 0-4 years old: Free of Charge | 5-10 years old: Php2,400/pax.
- Max Room Occupants: 2 adults + 2 kids (10 years old and below).
- Reservations are required at least 7 days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort's standard re-booking and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid Government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon must be named after the person who will be redeeming it. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner has to be presented together with the e-coupon when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and surcharges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.