The Perfect Therapy for the Modern Wanderlust!
Sleeping under the bright stars, the cool embrace of the night air interlaced by fresh alpine whiff and being surrounded by the best company can well be the greatest escape urban-dwellers can picture. That, take away all the hassles, is exactly what Nayomi Sanctuary Resort has brought to life.
We're more than delighted to finally bring you the much-awaited Glamping Package for 6 from this celebrity-loved getaway destination. Add to that a wonderful breakfast filled with Filipino favorites to enjoy as you marvel at the view of the lush gardens.
This Batangas gem, owned and managed by the Prats family, has gained buzz since before it opened with local celebrities waxing poetic about their picturesque location and super comfy beds that are a struggle to roll out of (John Prats and wife, Isabel Oli, even had their wedding here!).
What makes Nayomi's glamping package truly unique? It is the only glamping spot in the country with an exclusive partnership with CanvasCamp, an internationally acclaimed tent brand which boasts of their all cotton, four-seasons bell tents made of the highest quality material that can brave all weather conditions.
Their stylish, contemporary tent is as cozy and comfy as it can be. It houses two queen-size beds, one double bed, two fans with mist, plus an electric anti-mosquito machine. Your own bathroom sits conveniently next to your homely abode.
Blown away by how a tent can possibly be that modish? That's because celebrity designer Gideon Hermosa made sure to make it the perfect place to unwind and declutter the mind.
Embark outside and relish the cool Batangas breeze right from your own expansive veranda. TIP: It can get extra cold at night and dawn so make sure to bring your trusty 'ol jacket and socks with you!
While there's no WiFi in the area, we suggest you take advantage of this to disconnect—and we promise you'll find a better connection.
Located in Balete, Batangas, Nayomi Sanctuary Resort is perfect for busy city-dwellers who are looking for a quick vacation where they can simply disconnect, relax, and commune with nature. - SPOT.ph
Nature is their muse and you can see it in every inch of the premises—photo-worthy is an understatement. The estate itself is sprawling and is perfect for romantic strolls between the prolific mango trees.
Take advantage of Nayomi’s location (it’s the closest stay to Taal) and arrange a tour or explore one of their hiking trails. During hot afternoons, you can take a refreshing dip in the Anahaw pool where capacious sunbeds and single loungers are waiting for you to recline.
Recognized as PWD-friendly with ramps available to selected tents, it makes the perfect respite even for our aging loved ones.
Other things to do during your stay include water sports like banana boat and jet ski rides, and land activities such as hiking and going on a Marian Orchard Batangas tour. Or, you can chill and sip fresh fruit shakes right in your veranda's dining area or at Nayomi's lounge area and bar!
If you think Nayomi could not hit all the points in your ideal vacation, think again. Bonfire areas, small amphitheater exclusive for glamping guests, and more in-house dining and grilling areas are already in the works.
Be one of the first to experience the most premium glamping experience in the country—and at a tremendously budget-friendly rate. We know the photos already made you pack your bags but we thought we’d tell you just a little bit more why this will be THE one-of-a-kind getaway you should be planning this year.
JM Katigbak Street, Barangay Alangilan,
Balete, Batangas 4219
For Reservations & Inquiries:
Contact: Lhaine Torres, Booking Manager
(02) 645 3092
(02) 986 5487
Monday to Friday
8AM - 6:30PM
- Redeemable Sunday to Thursday check-ins from January 2, 2017 to March 16, 2017. Subject to availability. NOT valid on declared holidays and on the ff. closed-out dates: January 2, 28 | February 8, 14, 25. For fixed dates, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing coupon/s.
- Coupon can also be used for Friday and Saturday bookings with corresponding surcharge of Php1,500 net/room night. Payment shall be settled at the resort. Strictly subject to availability.
- Package is inclusive of:
- Overnight Stay in an Mabolo, Pine or Narra tent for 6
- Set Breakfast for 6
- Use of Anahaw swimming pool
- A maximum of 1 more adult (8 years old and above) for a total of 7, may stay in the tent with additional charge of Php1,200 net (Php1,000 + 12% VAT + 8% SC) per person/night inclusive of extra bed and breakfast. Up to 1 kid (7 years old and below) may stay in the tent for free, sharing bed with parents, excluding breakfast.
- Maximum occupancy: 7 persons (combination of adults and kids). Bed configuration: 2 queen-size beds and 1 double bed.
- For a group of 8, upgade to Mahogany or Acacia may be allowed during Sundays to Thursday check-ins with additional charge of Php2,160 net/tent/night. Fee to be coordinated and settled directly with the resort.
- Reservations are required at least seven (7) days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort's standard rebooking, no-show and cancellation policies will apply.
- Coupon (printout or electronic) and a valid government-issued ID are strictly required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Coupons may be combined for extended stay within the redemption period, subject to room availability. Room upgrade may be allowed, subject to additional charge; to be coordinated and settled directly with the resort. Check-in time is at 2PM and Check-out is 12NN. Inclusive of all applicable government taxes and surcharges, including service charge. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.