The ideal summer getaway for family and friends!
Feel the need to escape from the hustle and bustle of the city? Spend quality moments with family and friends as you rekindle fond memories of Matabungkay Beach Hotel with a fresh new experience.
Just in time for your summer getaway, their new beachfront Sunset Studio, which comes with delicious breakfast for 4 is designed in a unique, modern kubo-like structure with spacious comforts, including your very own pocket garden!
Wake up to a panoramic view of the shoreline and cap off the day with a cocktail in hand at the comfort of your own room. Matabungkay is known to have one of the best sunsets in the country!
Take a refreshing dip in one of the 2 expansive pools to keep cool. They've been recently revamped pool and features submerged sun benches, perfect for whiling away lazy afternoons.
Fun water sports activities like banana boat, jet ski, kayaks, and pedal boats are also available, or you may also spend an afternoon on one of Matabungkay's famed floating bamboo rafts.
Want to try something else for a change? Balance and make your way through the water on a Stand Up Paddle-board (SUP). In fact, they're the first ones who introduced it in the area! Note: Additional fees for all watersport activities apply. Kindly settle directly with the merchant.
This sprawling resort has everything you need all in one place. Shoot some hoops in the basketball court, chill out by the Pool Bar or challenge your friends to a game of billiards, darts or table tennis at the Wave Sports Bar. You can even sing your heart out with a round of karaoke.
Complete your getaway with a soothing massage at an affordable rate. The resort’s salon and spa offers a wide range of services to pamper you.
With recent additions and refurbished resort amenities, Matabungkay Beach Hotel could easily be the family’s new favorite getaway again. Gather your family and closest friends and plan that exciting road trip as early as this week 'til May 2018!
(0917) 834 1269
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(0917) 865 5334
(02) 752 5252
- Redeemable from February 5, 2018 to March 16, 2018 and valid only for Sunday to Thursday from March 18, 2018 to May 31, 2018. Subject to availability. Not valid on the ff. closed out dates: March 28, 2018 to April 1, 2018. For fixed dates & declared holidays, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay for 4 in a Sunset Studio; Set breakfast for 4; Access to public facilities.
- Maximum room occupancy is 4 persons.
- Reservations are required at least five (5) days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred schedule. Resort's standard re-booking and cancellation policies/fees will apply.
- E-coupon & a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner has to be presented together with the e-coupon when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Not valid with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat, and PWD. Not valid for cash back.