Your first glance inside The Manila Hotel’s buzzed-about and ultra lavish The Champagne Room will simply take your breath away. Save the second for the sumptuous food that await your arrival—The Champagne Room’s executive Chef has prepared an exclusive 4-Course Menu for 2 of mouthwatering haute cuisine we promise you won’t find elsewhere in the city.
A high ceiling decorated with gorgeous glass drop chandeliers which give off a romantic yellow hue, ornate windows and trimmings, crystal palm trees and antiquated furniture printed with dainty floral patterns… it’s a decadent wonderland for your eyes to feast on even before you’ve settled down. Oh, and did we mention that they use gold-plated dinnerware?
The Philippine Tatler has named it as one of their Best Restaurants for 2016. We won’t have to tell you twice to try it.
- After snapping a photo or two, it’s time to spread that beautifully-folded napkin onto your lap and begin the feast.
- A plate of Pepper-seared Tuna with Sriracha Mayo and Deconstructed Caesar Salad will be placed in front of you with flourish. Polish this off and a decadent bowl of Cream of Green Asparagus Soup, garnished with Poached Quail Eggs and a Proscuitto Crisp.
- It’s time for the main course and it’s a perfectly-prepared surf and turf-style plate of luscious Beef Tenderloin and Prawns.
- Of course, there’s always room for a sweet ending and it comes in the form of a classic Crepes Suzette drizzled with Orange Brandy Sauce and contrasted with a creamy dollop of French Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Indulge in your well-curated feast in between sips of your piping hot cup of coffee or tea.
Purchase 5 The Manila Hotel deals and get their Prestige Premium Card for P1000 OFF!
Its lavish interiors, a sparkling, hushed, romantic ambiance with fabulous food to cap it all off makes it perfect for date nights with your special person, best friend, or as a present to one of your favorite couples.
Treat yourself to an experience to remember. Valid until April 2017.