Mabuhay Palace may not call to mind images of food from the orient but this gorgeously ornate red and gold establishment in The Manila Hotel is home to Chef Sun Bing’s masterful Cantonese and Szechuan creations, lauded as some of the best fine dining Chinese cuisine in the metro.
This week, they’re finally back with their bestselling, well-curated 5-Course Dinner for 4, masterfully crafted exclusively for Deal Grocer members. It’s your chance to hit one of the country’s most revered establishments for Chinese cuisine—at a steal.
The Philippine Tatler has named it as one of their Best Restaurants for 2016. We won’t have to tell you twice to try it.
- As with any bountiful Chinese feast, your starter will be an abundance: Peking Duck Roll with Jellyfish crispy on the inside and bursting with flavors, succulent Shumai, and perfectly-fried Spring Rolls.
- Next up is a hearty serving of Boiling Wintermelon and Fishball Soup. Sip the carefully-prepared broth and revel in its refreshingly clean taste.
- Not just an excellent source of protein, egg whites are a classic ingredient in Chinese cuisine. Chef Sun Bing’s masterful recipe of Stir-Fried Egg White and Assorted Seafood in Lettuce Cups highlights the delicious simplicity of egg whites with sumptuous pieces of seafood.
- Not to be missed in any lauriat are noodles and we hear their Braised E-Fu Noodles with Shredded Pork and Mushroom will have you gorging in no time.
- While they're known for their creative dessert creations (such as the Salted Egg Ice Cream), this time you’ll be surprised with their Chilled Almond Bean Curd with Assorted Fruits, a healthier and equally delicious spin-off of a traditional Chinese delicacy.
Purchase 5 The Manila Hotel deals and get their Prestige Premium Card for P1000 OFF!
- Treat your loved ones to a dinner to remember—one you’ll only be able to find within the elegant confines of The Manila Hotel's Mabuhay Palace. Valid until April 2017.