There never needs to be an occasion for you to spoil yourself with one of the most delicious buffets the metro has to offer. Experience the sought out Dinner Buffet at Café Ilang-Ilang in the multi-lauded The Manila Hotel - perfect for your next holiday celebration!
For a rate exclusive to Deal Grocer members, you'll be treated to a sheer amount of choices (14 stations in all) – perfectly prepared by their skilled chefs and staff who ascertain they maintain only the best in quality.
- Dessert comes first here, as you walk into a copious display of sweets with sugar-free options, all laid out for your eyes to feast on. Right beside are freshly shucked oysters, juicy shrimps, and various seafood, chilling out on a bed of ice waiting to be plucked and plated.
- The highlight of their dinner buffet is the Carving Station, serving up premium cuts such as roast pork. Their Churrasco station is where you get your fill of baby back ribs and roast beef here with sauces such as chimichurri and habanero salsa to top them.
- The Asian stations serve a mix of all your favorites and more, from crisp tempura and steaming chicken ginseng soup, to patatim and a plethora of Korean side dishes and even Mongolian specialties. Theirs is the only spread with a dedicated Halal station.
Café Ilang-Ilang exudes a casual elegance, with open-air interiors, beautiful damask seats in differing shapes and patterns. Get a sunlit view of the pool area by the Italian section where you can mix and match fresh kinds of pasta and pizzas (or marvel at the huge wheel of cheese).
Yet, the fine dining restaurant is nothing short of extraordinary. A gastronomical adventure awaits the diners with their themed nights to spice up your buffet experience!
- Dine in on a Thursday for Surf & Turf Night. Excite your palate with sumptuous food combinations of beef and reef from fresh scallops, grilled fish with lemon butter, deviled crab to classic fajita. Just the image of succulent shrimp and juicy beef, seasoned with herbs and spices, and left to grill in a kabob is enough to get you drooling.
- Sailing by on Friday Nights is the freshest seafood spread you'll ever lay your eyes on. Take your pick from oyster glistening in butter and cheese, a plate of chili crab, herb infused baked Atlantic salmon, and other heart-healthy fish dishes.
- Fill your plate with all your guilty pleasures whether it's Kansas city-style barbecue, chopped sirloin steak or spicy buffalo wings. Chow down American grub on Saturday Nights for the perfect ending to your week. After all, it's impossible to say no to a delicious slice of New York-style pizza with a string of melty cheeses you can pull.
Grab five or more of any The Manila Hotel's steals to get P1000 off their Prestige Premium Card which gives you amazing perks you can share with friends and family.
- Treat yourself to one of the top buffets in the metro and experience a certain kind of excellence only The Manila Hotel can give. Limited time offers only, so nab this steal ASAP! Valid 'til March 2017.