There never needs to be an occasion for you to spoil yourself silly with one of the most delicious buffets the metro has to offer. Experience the sought out Dinner Buffet at Café Ilang-Ilang in the multi-lauded The Manila Hotel - perfect for your next holiday gala!
For an exclusive steal of 44% OFF, you and your loved ones will be treated to a sheer amount of choices (14 stations in all) – perfectly prepared by their skilled chefs and staff who ascertain they maintain only the best in quality.
- Dessert comes first here, as you walk into a copious display of sweets with sugar-free options, all laid out for your eyes to feast on. Right beside are freshly shucked oysters, juicy shrimps, and various seafood, chilling out on a bed of ice waiting to be plucked and plated.
- The highlight of their dinner buffet is the Carving Station, serving up premium cuts such as roast pork. Their Churrasco station is where you get your fill of baby back ribs and roast beef here with sauces such as chimichurri and habanero salsa to top them.
Café Ilang-Ilang exudes a casual elegance, with open-air interiors, beautiful damask seats in differing shapes and patterns. Get a sunlit view of the pool area by the Italian section where you can mix and match fresh kinds of pasta and pizzas (or marvel at the huge wheel of cheese).
Yet, the fine dining restaurant is nothing short of extraordinary. A gastronomical adventure awaits the diners with their themed nights to spice up your buffet experience!
- Give in to your cravings whether it's smoked ribs or herbed, spiced turkey, savory pad thai, steaming dim sum eats, or for dessert, a slice of fruity pavlova from the land down under. Come in on a Sunday or a Monday and sample the most decadent international buffet that will please even the most finicky gourmand.
- You can try, but take it from us... you won't be able to resist Mediterranean cuisine bursting with flavors. Tempt the tastebuds with potpourri of the freshest fruits and vegetables, or scarf down the wide selection of gourmet meats grilled or steamed to perfection. Exotic Mediterranean Night every Tuesday is not complete with flavorsome seafood that won't make you go home hungry or disappointed.
- For those whose appetite favor dishes close to home, dine in on a Wednesday and sink your teeth into delectable Asian cuisine taken to the next level. The Asian stations serve a mix of all your favorites and more, from crisp tempura and steaming chicken ginseng soup, to patatim and a plethora of Korean side dishes and even Mongolian specialties. Theirs is the only spread with a dedicated Halal station.
Grab five or more of any The Manila Hotel's steals to get P1000 off their Prestige Premium Card which nets you amazing perks you can share with friends and family.
- Treat yourself to one of the top buffets in the metro and experience a certain kind of excellence only The Manila Hotel can give. Limited time offer only, so nab this steal ASAP. Valid 'til March 2017.