All-day brunch is always a good idea!
Within the busy streets of New Manila lies a quiet cafe that's perfect for anyone seeking a cozy nook with plenty of delicious comfort food options. This week, we welcome Little Owl Cafe.
Indulge in P500 Worth of Food and Drinks as you take in the café's minimalist aesthetic. Its charming, quaint interiors coupled with good food will make you stay longer than expected.
Little Owl's homey vibe directly translates to their food: classic and delicious. Sample some of their bestsellers such as the Salmon Benedict, Tapa Benedict, Beef Tapa, Thick Cut Bacon Steak, Smoked Salmon Pasta, and Bourbon Glazed Pork Belly, among others.
Don't miss out on their amazing coffee. They source their beans from the much-acclaimed Toby's Estate!
It's the perfect neighborhood café for catch-up brunches and dinners with family and friends. Or, make it a relaxing space for some alone time with a good book or your laptop.
Escape from the city's bustle with a soul-warming meal at Little Owl. Redeemable during weekdays 'til February 2018!
- One (1) coupon is valid for Php500 Worth of Food and Drinks (not valid for alcoholic drinks).
- Redeemable Monday to Friday from December 6, 2017 to February 28, 2018. Not valid on Saturday and Sunday and not valid on the ff. closed-out dates: December 24-25, 30-31, and January 1, 2018.
- Valid for dine-in only, not valid for take-out. Reservations are required at least 1 day in advance. Subject to seat availability.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner must be presented together with the e-coupon.
- Maximum of only 2 coupons/Gift Vouchers can be used per table, per visit (regardless if under one name or different names).
- Coupon value must be used in 1 visit. Not valid for cash back. Nonrefundable. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Coupon can be used to pay for taxes and charges. Any purchases in excess of the coupon value must be settled directly with the merchant, subject to applicable taxes and charges.