A private French resthouse hidden within
Les Maisons d’Itac is the perfect marriage of laid-back island living and all the comforts of a charming boutique resort. Thatched huts and breezy canopy sleeps can be found nestled in their spacious and private estate dotted with palm trees in a charming fishing village by the sea.
With names such as Penelope and Telemac suggesting a tranquil and magical stay, your private Villa experience promises all this and more. Plus, it comes with airport transferes and delicious full-board meals to make sure you holiday without a hitch.
Your room comes with a scenic terrace that opens up to garden and sparkling sea views - plus an exclusive pool just for you. Expect thoughtful details such as swan-shaped towels and petals on your bed. There’s a small lounge in your villa for relaxation too.
You can choose to while away time doing nothing but admiring the scenery, but you can also opt to try your hand at board games, take a dip in the pool with hammocks nearby for reclining, or frolic by the beachside.
The meals here are delicious, specially prepared by an in-house chef, and will be served at the exact time you desire.
For the adventurous traveller, a quick 20-minute drive from your own private escape leads you to Moalboal. Here you will find an array of restaurants, resorts and one of the country's top dive spots, Pescador Island, and the world-famous Sardine Run where hundreds of thousands of sardines swim across the water and may sometimes be seen at the surface.
Les Maisons d’Itac is one of the few places that offer their full staff at your service. Incredibly accommodating, they can arrange personalized tours so you can make the most of your trip.
Discover one of Cebu’s most precious hidden gems—a private paradise of romance, mystery and magic you assuredly won’t find anywhere else. Redeemable from May 'til November 2018!
Santa Cruz, Ronda, Cebu
For Reservations & Inquiries:
(032) 472 8001
(0917) 624 5774
- Travel period from May 1, 2018 to November 30, 2018. Subject to room availability. For fixed dates & declared holidays, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing a coupon.
- Package is inclusive of: 3D2N Stay in a Villa for 4; Full board meals for 2 (Day 1 dinner; Day 2 breakfast, lunch & dinner; Day 2 breakfast & lunch); Roundtrip Airport Transfers for 4 (Note: All guests should be together on the same schedule for round trip transfers, multiple transfers for one group will be subject to additional fees); Complimentary early check in to 12NN (subject to availability); Complimentary late check out to 2PM (subject to availability).
- A maximum of 1 more adult (4 years old and above) for a total of 5, may stay in the room at Php1,100net/person/night, inclusive of breakfast and extra mattress, to be settled directly with the resort. Up to 1 kid (3 years old and below) may stay in the room for free using existing bed/s and inclusive of free breakfast.
- Maximum occupancy: 5 adults + 1 kid (3 years old and below). Bed configuration: 1 King Size Bed and 2 Single Beds. Extra mattress will be provided as extra bed.
- Reservations are required at least seven 7 days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort's standard cancellation, no show, and rebooking policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Standard check in time: 2PM; Check out time: 11AM. Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.