A quiet and tranquil escape within city reach
There’s no need to travel far to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life. Who would’ve thought that a convenient 30-minute drive from Quezon City would take you to a tranquil escape?
San Mateo, Rizal is often referred to as the “green province” where a peaceful getaway and nature-tripping activities await. Experience a relaxing Overnight Stay for 2 in a Deluxe Room with Breakfast in one of the province’s newest luxury accommodations, The Leaf at Timberland Heights.
Managed by Timberland Sports and Nature Club, this prime condotel was designed with upscale luxury in mind. The Leaf takes its name from its eco-friendly and nature-inspired green wall architecture, which seamlessly blends with the verdant landscape.
Resting 300 meters above sea level, San Mateo is approximately 2 degrees cooler than Metro Manila—the perfect place to take in the crisp cool breeze!
Panoramic mountain views with serene surroundings in a safe and exclusive location make it a go-to destination for bonding with family and friends. It's so easy to recharge in The Leaf, thanks to its natural indulgences fused with urban conveniences.
Each room is fashioned for ultimate comfort and style, equipped with modern fixtures and necessities for a relaxing getaway. All guests are given free Wi-Fi and free parking too!
Leisure activities are also readily available such as indoor wall-climbing and nature trails. Your stay gives you access to the Timberland Sports and Nature Club’s facilities such as their swimming pool, gym, spa-jacuzzi, steam bath, and sauna.
When you're hungry, there's no need to go far! Dine al fresco at the laidback Ridge, where the fresh air, magnificent views, and the soothing sounds of nature complement the fine cuisine. The Peak Sports Bar is the place to if you like to watch sports with steaks, burgers, and a beer (or two). The Ridge Café is ideal for meetings, offering an extensive selection of local and international fare in a more private setting.
So if you’re looking for a quiet escape just within reach, The Leaf at Timberland Heights is a destination on its own.
Book that relaxing stay as early as this week ‘til mid-December 2017!
Timberland Ave, San Mateo, Rizal
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(02) 793 5729 loc. 5751
(0999) 885 2373
Tuesdays to Sundays, 9AM - 5PM
- Redeemable for Tuesday to Saturday check-ins from September 1, 2017 to December 15, 2017. The Leaf at Timberland (together with Timberland Sports and Nature Club) are closed on Mondays. Not valid on Sundays and on the following declared holidays and closed-out dates: October 31, November 1-2, and November 30. Subject to room availability. For fixed dates, please check room availability with the hotel prior to purchasing a coupon.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Deluxe Room for 2; Set Breakfast for 2; Complimentary golf cart shuttle to Timberland Sports and Nature Club; Access to all facilities and amenities in Timberland Sports and Nature Club.
- A maximum of 1 more adult for a total of 3, may stay in the room for Php1,220 net/person/night inclusive of breakfast. Payment to be settled directly to the property. Up to 2 kids (11 years old and below) may stay in the room for free, using existing bed set-up (excluding breakfast).
- Maximum room occupancy is 2 adults + 2 kids OR 3 adults.
- Reservations are required at least two (2) days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred schedule. Resort’s standard no-show, re-booking, and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Not valid for cash back. Inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD.