A nature-inspired suite with all the comforts you need
To beat the sweltering heat, many weary folks escape to Tagaytay for its picture-perfect setting, breezy weather, and close proximity. For a fresh take on a sprawling, nature-inspired stay that's away from the crowds, we bring you one of the most in-demand and newest additions in town: Kasa Luntian.
Aside from its prime location, this newly opened sanctuary was designed to nurture intimate family escapes. Beautifully designed with lush landscapes and comfortable guest rooms, the Junior Suite with Balcony is everything you’ve dreamed a rejuvenating stay in Tagaytay would be.
You know it’s going to be a good one when they welcome you with a glass of their signature pandan juice at the beginning of your stay!
Decorated with patterns of nature with cool hues of green and blue, your spacious suite offers 40 sq. meters of space with modern amenities that’s perfect for small families or a group of friends. It comes with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, and a refreshing garden balcony that offers a picturesque view of its cascading pool and verdant gardens.
Its gazebo areas encourage guests to have picnics, while their 5 stunning outdoor pools and beautifully landscaped gardens make for a choice family bonding experience for all to enjoy. They also have a kiddie pool and children’s play area for your little ones.
You won't need to travel far when looking for some of the city’s conveniences. Kasa Luntian sits right beside The Lanai, a new commercial complex that houses local and international establishments such as Bon Appetea, 7/11, Taza Manila, and more.
Planning to stay on a Saturday? Use your voucher to book a stay for a minimal surcharge (to be settled directly with Kasa Luntian). Guests traveling in a group of 4 persons can also avail of a discounted surcharge for an upgrade to a 1-Bedroom Suite with Living Room.
Managed by Hospitality Innovators, Inc. (HII)—the same group behind Azumi Boutique Hotel, The Picasso Boutique Serviced Residences, and Crosswinds—their signature boutique-style service ensure a comfortable and hassle-free stay each and every time.
Look no further! This is the refreshingly new Tagaytay escape you've been searching for. And it's yours 'til August 2018.
Brgy. San Jose, Tagaytay
For Inquiries and Reservations:
(046) 412 0741 Loc. 8352
(0917) 807 0445
- Redeemable Sunday to Friday check-ins from March 14, 2018 to August 31, 2018. Subject to availability. NOT valid on declared holidays and on the ff. closed-out dates: March 26-31, 2018. For fixed dates, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing a coupon.
- Coupon may be redeemed on Saturdays but with an additional discounted charge of Php1,000 net/night, to be coordinated and settled directly with Kasa Luntian. Strictly subject to room availability, please check availability first with the resort.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Junior Suite with Garden Balcony for 3.
- Up to 1 kid (5 years old and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents and using the existing bed set-up. Maximum Occupancy: 3 adults + 1 kid (5 years old and below). Bed Configuration: 1 Queen Bed + 1 Single Bed.
- An upgrade to a One-Bedroom Suite for 4 adults may be allowed, with a discounted surcharge of Php1,200 net/room/night, to be coordinated and settled directly with the property. Subject to availability.
- Reservations are required at least three (3) days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort’s standard no-show, re-booking, and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.