A tranquil Baler experience!
Rejuvenate the mind and body as you reconnect with nature in the shy yet stunning side of Baler. Deal Grocer welcomes you to its newest partner in Aurora: Kahanamoku Bed & Breakfast.
Nestled at the foot of a hill surrounded by lush greens of the mountainside and across the world-famous surf spot Cobra Reef in Cemento Beach rests a quaint guesthouse perfect for travellers who seek a tranquil Baler experience. Find comfort and serenity as you retreat in a Premiere Suite for 2 for that peaceful out-of-town escape.
This hidden gem boasts of simple yet ultra comfortable accommodations with all the essentials you need for the perfect stay. Guests who have visited this bed and breakfast often rave about its pristine surroundings and ideal location away from the crowds.
Your Premier Suite is cozy yet stylish fitted with a queen-sized bed, TV, toilet and bath with hot rain shower, and a private balcony that offers a glorious view of the ocean and the verdant mountainside.
As a frequent traveler, I often judge a place by their beds and this one most definitely passed the test. Almost too well in fact, as there were a few mornings where it was difficult to find the willpower to tear myself out of bed for an early morning surf. – Adventure in You
The best thing about waking up after a good night’s sleep? A delicious and healthy breakfast for 2 waiting for you at the dining area. Banana Pancakes and French Toast are just some of the must-tries from their vegetarian-friendly breakfast menu.
The property itself is embellished with Asian-inspired interiors and relics. And, did you know that the colorful murals were painted by the same artist whose previous works have decorated the walls and buildings of BGC?
Laze in the hammocks under the coconut trees, practice asanas in the yoga shala, meet new friends in common dining area, or head out to the beach and surf. You can also arrange for surf lessons, motorbike rentals, and even tours through the guesthouse (for a minimal fee).
TIP: Book in advance to secure your preferred dates of stay as availability is limited!
Their staff is known to be very helpful, so you can feel right at home from the minute you step foot on the property.
Get away from it all and experience a quieter side of Baler. Even better? This exclusive deal is valid daily! Redeemable until mid-December 2017.
Cemento Beach, Barangay Zabali, Baler, Aurora
(0998) 857 4851
(0956) 523 7394
- Valid for daily check-ins from August 21, 2017 to December 15, 2017. Subject to availability. For fixed dates, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing a coupon. Note: the resort only has 3 rooms of this specific room type.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Kahanamoku Premier Suite for 2; Set Breakfast for 2; Access to public facilities.
- A maximum of 1 more adult for a total of 3, may stay in the room for PhP 800 net/person/night inclusive of set breakfast. Extra beds are subject to availability. Payment to be settled at the resort. Up to 2 kids, 5 years old and below may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents.
- Maximum Occupancy: 2 adults + 2 kids (5 years old and below) OR 3 adults.
- Reservations are required at least seven (7) days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort’s standard no-show, re-booking, and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of all taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.