Palawan's newest camping paradise!
Bask on a powder-fine white sand beach, swim with sea turtles, gather around a bonfire and sleep under the stars. Does it sound like the perfect getaway for you? Then it’s about time you discovered Palawan’s newest camping paradise: Inaladelan Island Resort.
Most commonly known as the German Island, this private 12-hectare paradise located off the coast of Port Barton in San Vicente offers guests more than just the usual beach getaway. Whether with your family or closest friends, explore the beauty of this island in an Overnight Camping Stay for 4 with Breakfast, Dinner, and Roundtrip Boat Transfers.
Immerse in a quiet escape away from the crowds. The island itself is unpopulated unlike many of Palawan’s islands, giving you the peace and privacy you seek with only the best of Mother Nature's raw beauty.
The simple beach life will take you back to basics with camping tents, foam beds, and pillows and other conveniences guaranteed to keep you more than comfortable during your stay. The best part about it? Being serenaded to sleep with the sound of the gentle waves crashing onto the shore and waking up to an amazing view of the ocean in front of you!
The beach is stunning and an ideal place for camping. The staff pitched our tents and they also brought mattresses, small pillows, and sheets to ensure a comfortable sleep. It was a cold night so we requested for extra sheets and they happily obliged. We woke up to a glorious sunrise and a beautiful white sand beach. - TripAdvisor Review
You’ll never go hungry on the island. The resort whips up delightful freshly grilled dishes and other food offerings that are within the island’s reach. They also serve a variety of refreshing beverages at the bar.
Spend the day on a beach bed or sway in a hammock under a towering coconut tree. Guests who want to keep active can play a game of beach volleyball or Frisbee.
Make your way to its pristine waters and don’t forget to swim with your snorkeling gear as the island is home to pawikan turtles that swim just a few meters from the shore. Or, visit the famous snorkeling site, the Turtle Reef.
At night, gather around a bonfire and bond with family and friends.
While El Nido and Coron may be the most famous islands in Palawan, Port Baton in San Vicente is a peaceful alternative that promises the same crystal blue waters and powder-white sands. We promise this unspoiled destination is worth the trip! Valid ‘til October 2018.
- Redeemable from May 1, 2018 to October 31, 2018. Subject to availability. For fixed dates, please check availability with the resort prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Camping Tent with Foam Bed and Pillows for 4; Roundtrip Boat Transfers to and from Port Barton for 4; Dinner for 4; and Breakfast for 4 (meals are served family style).
- Special extra person rate is at Php2,125 net/person/night, inclusive of Roundtrip Boat Transfer to and from Port Barton, Dinner, and Breakfast. Payment to be settled directly with the resort via bank transfer prior to arrival. If extra persons will come in groups of four, best to purchase additional coupon.
- Reservations are required at least two (2) days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to availability. Resort’s standard no-show, re-booking, and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.