Go Back in Time and Live the Hacienda Life
The word ‘hacienda’ takes us back to simpler times, when cool breezes, lush landscapes, and a cozy, hearty dwelling place take precedence in the scenery. This week, we are more than excited to tell you that we can sweep you away to a setting as beloved as this one. Finally back on Deal Grocer with a Stay for 2 with Breakfast package is Hacienda Isabella— brainchild of actress and singer, Kuh Ledesma, who apparently has a not-so-secret flair for design.
A first glance at the sprawling estate tells you you’re definitely away from the city. Fresh air, a vista of clear skies and a modern architectural structure will greet you. Set foot inside and you’ll be treated to an eclectic collection of antique pieces and repurposed wood turned into works of art—all designed or collected by the owner herself.
It’s like a trip back in history to when lofty Spanish-style homes were just being introduced. Terracotta tiles, various Spanish-style furnishings, Baroque mirrors, and plenty of space to just lounge around and talk. There’s no WiFi throughout the estate but they provide pocket WiFi when available. At a beautiful place like this though, we recommend you disconnect and just relax.
What is there to do? First you can do some laps in the swimming pool. To give their pool a beach-like ambiance, they purposely imported sand to border it. Recreational activities such as billiards, table tennis, basketball, a soccer table and more are available for use whenever you feel like it.
Then there’s the hacienda—the beautiful expanse of greenery you’ll see outside. Take a stroll and see every photo-worthy nook of the estate. Hacienda Isabella is a popular local wedding destination and for good reason: they’ve got spacious verandas—each decorated with unique furnishings—gardens, rooms and lots of tall beautiful trees to shade you as you wander.
Hacienda Isabella was once featured in the popular wedding inspirations blog Bride and Breakfast!
Of course, we can’t forget food. Their in-house restaurants serves up everything from succulent meats to al dente pasta dishes all from the personal recipes of Ms. Kuh.
In the evening, retreat to your Deluxe Room. Each of the 60 rooms comes with a different name and its own unique design (inspired by Balinese, Moroccan, and French architecture). Cozy beds with their own distinct frames, repurposed pots as wash basins, wall art, drapery—the individual style of each room definitely warrants a visit back.
Get away from it all—and at one of the most beautiful local escapes to boot. Valid daily at a special price for members only.
8 Carasuchi St., Brgy. Carasuchi
For Reservations and Inquiries:
Pie Murillo, Sales Account/Booking Manager
(0920) 953 9488
Mondays to Fridays,
9AM - 6PM
- Valid for travel from January 15, 2017 to June 30, 2017. Subject to availability. Not valid on the ff. closed-out dates: March 17-18. For fixed dates, please check availability with Hacienda Isabella prior to purchasing a coupon.
- Package is inclusive of:
- Overnight Stay in a Room for 2
- Set Breakfast for 2
- Bottomless Iced Tea or Lemonade during Meals
- Free use of the swimming pool from 8AM to 10PM
- Free use of billiards for recreation, table tennis, soccer table, basketball and pocket WiFi (subject to availability)
- Access to public facilities
- A maximum of 1 more adult for a total of 3, may stay in the room for Php500 net/person/night, utilizing existing beds and inclusive of breakfast, to be directly settled with the merchant. If no extra adult, up to 2 kids (10 years old and below), may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents. Breakfast is included for kids 7 years old and below. Max Room Occupants: 3 adults OR 2 adults and 2 kids. Bed Configuration: 1 Queen Bed.
- Reservations are required at least 7 days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Hacienda Isabella's standard re-booking and cancellation policies will apply.
- Coupon printout or electronic coupon is required (screenshots and digital vouchers are allowed as long as it displays clearly the redemption code for proper validation). Customer/s must present coupon printout or electronic coupon/s together with valid government-issued ID upon redemption. Coupon must be named after the person who will be redeeming it. Coupon is nonrefundable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Upgrade to higher room type is allowed with applicable surcharge, to be coordinated and settled directly with resort. Coupons may be combined for extended stay within the redemption period, subject to availability. NOTE: To encourage communing with nature (reading, meditating and the like), there are NO television sets inside the room. Rooms come with fruits, bottled water, towels and soap. Please bring your own toiletries.
- Inclusive of all applicable Government taxes and surcharges including service charge. Not valid with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat, and PWD. Not valid for cash back.