Travel back in time and live the hacienda life!
The word ‘hacienda’ takes us back to simpler times when cool breeze, lush landscapes, and cozy dwellings take precedence in the scenery. This week, we are more than excited to share a beautiful place where you can get lost in time!
Back on Deal Grocer with an Overnight Stay with Breakfast for 4 is Hacienda Isabella—the brainchild of actress and singer, Kuh Ledesma, who apparently has a not-so-secret flair for design.
One glance at the sprawling estate will convince you that you’re definitely away from the city. Set foot inside and you’ll be treated to an eclectic collection of antique pieces and repurposed wood turned into works of art—all designed or collected by the owner herself.
It’s like taking a trip back in history to when lofty Spanish-style homes were just being introduced. Terracotta tiles, various Spanish-style furnishings, Baroque mirrors, and plenty of space to just lounge around and talk.
At a beautiful place like this, it's the perfect opportunity to disconnect, relax, and commune with nature! There are no in-room televisions sets or Wi-Fi access throughout the estate, but pocket Wi-Fi can be provided when available.
Retreat to a cozy Deluxe Room, with fresh fruits to welcome you during your stay and basic essentials such as clean towels, soap, and bottled water. We also recommend that you bring your own toiletries for convenience!
Each of its 60 rooms comes with a different name and its own unique design (inspired by Balinese, Moroccan, and French architecture). Comfortable beds with their own distinct frames with repurposed pots as wash basins, wall art, and draperies—the individual style of each room definitely warrants a visit back.
Take a refreshing dip in the swimming pool surrounded by imported sand for a beach-like ambiance. Recreational activities such as billiards, table tennis, basketball, a soccer table, and more are also available for use whenever you feel like it.
Then there’s the hacienda. Take a stroll and see every photo-worthy nook of the beautiful expanse of greenery. Hacienda Isabella is a popular local wedding destination and for good reason: they’ve got spacious verandas decorated with unique furnishings—gardens, rooms, and lots of tall beautiful trees to shade you outdoors.
Hacienda Isabella was once featured in the popular wedding inspirations blog Bride and Breakfast!
Of course, we can’t forget food. Their in-house restaurants serve up everything from succulent meats to al dente pasta dishes all from the personal recipes of Ms. Kuh. Plus, quench your thirst with bottomless iced tea or lemonade for your meals!
Get away from it all and at one of the most beautiful local escapes to boot. Valid daily until January 2018.
8 Carasuchi St., Brgy. Carasuchi
For Inquiries & Reservations:
Mondays to Fridays, 9AM - 5PM
- Valid for travel from September 10, 2017 to January 31, 2018. Subject to availability. For fixed dates, please check availability with Hacienda Isabella prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Room for 4; Set Breakfast for 4; Bottomless Iced Tea or Lemonade during Meals; Free use of the swimming pool from 8AM to 10PM; Free use of billiards for recreation, table tennis, soccer table, basketball and pocket WiFi (subject to availability); Access to public facilities.
- Kids 4 yrs old and below can stay for free. Kids (5 to 10 years old), may stay in the room for Php500 net/kid/night, utilizing existing beds and inclusive of breakfast. Fee to be paid at Hacienda Isabella. Max Room Occupants: 4 adults and 1 kid only.
- Reservations are required at least 7 days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred schedule. Hacienda Isabella's standard no-show, re-booking and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon & a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. No name changes will be accommodated. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner must be presented together with the e-coupon.
- NOTE: To encourage communing with nature (reading, meditating and the like), there are NO television sets inside the room. Rooms come with fruits, bottled water, towels and soap. Please bring your own toiletries.
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Not valid with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat, and PWD. Not valid for cash back.