Refuel with this delicious, vitamin-rich meal plan
Whether you're working hard at the office or gym, keep yourself fueled every day with a recovery meal plan by Freshfuel.
Subscribe to their Fuel Aid Meal Plan, which will let you consume a maximum of 1800kcal for 5 days. The plan includes 3 healthy, vitamin-rich meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), one snack, and one FITAID drink from Monday to Friday.
The plan is designed as a way to regain strength and energy, especially for those leading active lifestyles.
On top of the stacked meals, the FITAID drink is rich in potassium, magnesium, vitamin B-complex, and omega 3s. It'll help muscles recover, reduce swelling, and even ease jitters! You can also use it as a pre- or post-workout drink.
What makes Freshfuel stand out from other food delivery programs? While they have standard menus offered weekly, all meals are completely customizable based on your food preferences, allergies, medical conditions and even fitness goals. Consult with Freshfuel's dietician to find out what the best diet plan is.
With meals like Pork Sizzling Sinigang, Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork Shoulder, and Angus Beef Shepherd's Pie, this program will not leave you feeling deprived! We can also guarantee deliciousness and freshness as only the best ingredients are used by the culinary geniuses who prepare them.
No need to plan your meals ahead of time—simply have their portioned food sent straight to your doorstep! When you've decided on your preferred schedule (you can order every week as no two menus are the same!), reserve your slot with Freshfuel right away before the Friday cut-off date.
Complement your active lifestyle with food that can keep up! Have your meals conveniently delivered to your home or office in Parañaque, Alabang, Makati or Quezon City.
- One (1) coupon is valid for a 5-Day Freshfuel 1800kcal Fuel Aid Meals (inclusive of 3 meals, 1 Snack and 1 Fit Aid Drink) for Delivery ONLY.
- The Freshfuel 1800kcal Fuel Aid Meals must strictly start on a Monday and end on a Friday. Deliveries of meals are done the day before (Sundays to Thursdays). Delivery areas must be within Makati, Quezon City, Paranaque and Alabang ONLY.
- Customer must order the Friday before the intended week to start the program. Schedule of Freshfuel 1800kcal Fuel Aid Meals must be coordinated directly with Freshfuel.
- Reservations may be made from May 7, 2018 to August 24, 2018. Open to previous, current and new clients of Freshfuel PH. Suitable for pregnant and/or lactating women.
- Coupon/s and a valid government-issued ID MUST be emailed to Freshfuel at firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon receipt of coupon and valid ID, Freshfuel will send back a form for client to fill up to indicate their food preferences/allergies, medical conditions and fitness goals so that the standard menu may be adjusted accordingly. Subject to availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred program schedule. FRESHFUEL WILL NOT ENTERTAIN ANY DEAL GROCER ORDER PLACED WITHOUT COUPON OR REDEMPTION CODE SENT.
- Cancellations of reservations may be made without penalty at least one (1) day before the desired Sunday of delivery, via phone call, or coupon is forfeited. E-coupon is required (since meals will be delivered) & customer must present valid government issued ID upon delivery. Coupon must be named after the person who will be redeeming it. No name changes will be accommodated. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner must be presented together with the e-coupon when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Nonrefundable. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts including Senior Citizen, Diplomat or PWD.