An Exclusive Tropical Escape!
Panglao Island, Bohol is known for its crystal clear waters, white sand beaches, and world-class dive sites. That's why we're thrilled to offer you yet again an exclusive getaway at one of the island's finest, Eskaya Beach Resort and Spa.
This boutique resort's new Grand Villa with Private Pool is yours for the taking with a 3D/2N Stay for 4 complete with Breakfast, Round-trip Transfers, and a P8,000 Consumable Voucher redeemable for food & beverage, spa services, island hopping, tours, and motorized watersports.
Eskaya's zen-like setting, coupled with mesmerizing views of the sea, exudes a tranquil ambiance perfect for those looking for a much-needed escape. And it's gorgeous Filipino architecture? Intricately crafted by none other than the renowned architect Francisco Mañosa.
Feel right at home as you retreat in utter relaxation in the resort's Grand Villa: a 197-sqm space fitted with quality furnishings, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a spacious bath with his and hers dressing area complete with luxurious bath amenities by Bulgari.
Wake up to a view of your very own private veranda from the full-length glass windows of your bedroom, bask under the sun, take a dip in your private pool that includes a sizeable whirlpool tub, and enjoy a beautifully kept pocket garden within your villa that offers a sense of serenity.
TIP: Take advantage of the highly discounted surcharge for an upgrade to a gorgeous Family Villa overlooking the ocean (to be settled directly with the resort).
Swoon over stunning views of the sea while being serenaded over a candlelit dinner. The resort’s restaurant, Lantawan, which means 'to view' in Visayan, is a feast for the senses and offers an extensive selection of both local and international fare. You may also opt to dine under the stars by the poolside or by a bonfire at the beach.
No getaway is complete without a little pampering. Perched on a hill with picturesque views is Handuraw Spa, that offers traditional Filipino and Asian pampering treatments sure to rejuvenate your senses.
Lounge around the resort's infinity pool or enjoy complimentary use of their pedal boats, kayaks, mountain bikes, DVDs, and board games. Other amenities include volleyball, badminton, table tennis and newly opened tennis and basketball courts.
The island is best known for its rich marine life with first-rate diving spots such as the Balicasag and Pamalican Islands. Non-divers can enjoy a variety of water activities like snorkeling, jet skiing, island hopping, dolphin watching, and paddle boating to an oyster farm—all of which may be availed using your consumable voucher!
Take a tour of the island and visit its natural wonders such as the famous Chocolate Hills and Loboc River, witness the world's smallest primate native to Bohol called Tarsier, or indulge in unique activities like firefly watching.
Eskaya Beach Resort and Spa is certainly no stranger to international acclaim. It recently won a 2017 Travellers' Choice Award and is ranked as one of the Top 25 Small Hotels in the Philippines by TripAdvisor. Plus, it is the only resort in the Philippines featured in National Geographic Traveller (UK) Spa & Wellness Collection 2017!
It's time to take your loved ones someplace extraordinary. And we're sure that Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa can offer a truly breathtaking experience you'll forever cherish.
Brgy. Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(02) 654 6480
(02) 656 4205
8AM - 6PM
- Travel period from October 1, 2017 to March 28, 2018. Subject to availability. NOT valid on the following closed-out dates: December 20, 2017 to January 2, 2018. For fixed dates (most especially weekend bookings) & declared holidays, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing a coupon.
- Package is inclusive of: 3D/2N Stay in a Grand Villa with Private Pool for 4; Set Breakfast for 4; Roundtrip Tagbilaran airport/seaport transfers for 4; Welcome fruit platter; Php8,000 consumable voucher for F&B/spa services/island hopping/tours/motorized water sports use only (Guests must settle incidentals beyond the voucher limit upon check-out); Complimentary use of pedal boat, kayak, mountain bike, DVD and board games (subject to availability).
- A maximum of 2 more adults for a total of 6, may stay in the room for Php6,440.00 net/person/night, inclusive of set breakfast, transfers and extra bed, to be settled directly with the resort. If no extra adult then up to 2 children (11 years old and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents, inclusive of set breakfast and transfers.
- Max Room Occupants: 6 adults OR 4 adults + 2 children (11 years old and below).
- Reservations are required at least seven 7 days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred schedule. Resort’s standard re-booking and cancellation policies will apply. Booking of tours must be done prior to arrival or upon reservation.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Upgrade to Family Villa is allowed at a discounted rate of Php 2,000 net/night, subject to availability. Kindly coordinate directly with the Resort for your upgrade request.
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat, and PWD.