Escape to Eskaya's 2-storey modern villa!
Panglao Island, Bohol is undoubtedly one of the country’s top destinations. That’s why we’ve brought back Eskaya Beach Resort and Spa, one of the island's finest, with another exclusive steal for your paradise escapes ‘til mid-December 2018!
Revel in the resort's newest accommodations: the Family Villa with Private Pool. This 3D/2N stay accommodates 10 of your family or friends and comes with Breakfast, Round-trip Transfers, and a Beachfront Meal.
Eskaya's zen-like setting, coupled with mesmerizing views of the sea, exudes a tranquil ambiance perfect for those looking for a much-needed escape. And it's gorgeous Filipino architecture? Intricately crafted by none other than the renowned architect Francisco Mañosa.
Retreat in utter privacy and relaxation in your 2-Storey Family Villa fitted with modern furnishings, a living space, dining area, a fully equipped kitchenette, and a spacious outdoor bath with his and hers dressing area complete with luxurious bath amenities by Bulgari.
Bask under the sun and take a dip in your private pool with a sizeable whirlpool tub. Enjoy a beautifully kept pocket garden within your villa that offers a sense of serenity.
Hungry? Indulge in a festive boodle fight with a one-time Beachfront Lunch or Dinner for you and your party. If that’s not enough, head to the resort’s restaurant, Lantawan that offers a selection of both local and international fare. Not only is it just steps away from the resort's famous infinity pool, it also offers stunning views of the sea.
No getaway is complete without a little pampering. Perched on a hill with picturesque views is Handuraw Spa that offers traditional Filipino and Asian treatments sure to rejuvenate your senses. Want to sample their indulgent massages? Buy this exclusive steal for a 90-minute Massage for 1.
Lounge around the resort's infinity pool or enjoy complimentary use of their pedal boats, kayaks, mountain bikes, DVDs, and board games. Other amenities include volleyball, badminton, table tennis, and newly opened tennis and basketball courts.
The island is best known for its rich marine life with first-rate diving spots such as the Balicasag and Pamalican Islands. Non-divers can enjoy a variety of water activities like snorkeling, jet skiing, island hopping, dolphin watching, and paddle boating to an oyster farm.
Take a tour of the island and visit its natural wonders such as the famous Chocolate Hills and Loboc River, witness the world's smallest primate native to Bohol called Tarsier, or indulge in unique activities like firefly watching aboard a kayak or on a stand-up paddleboard.
Eskaya Beach Resort and Spa is certainly no stranger to international acclaim. Over the past years they have won consistent awards, and more recently 2017 Travelers' Choice Award and is ranked as one of the Top 25 Small Hotels in the Philippines by TripAdvisor. Plus, it is the only resort in the Philippines featured in National Geographic Traveller (UK) Spa & Wellness Collection 2017!
It's time to take your loved ones someplace extraordinary. And we're sure that Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa can offer a truly breathtaking experience you'll forever cherish. Valid 'til mid-December 2018.
Brgy. Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(02) 654 6480
(02) 656 4205
8AM - 6PM
- Redeemable from May 1, 2018 to December 18, 2018. Subject to availability. For fixed dates (most especially weekend bookings) & declared holidays, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing a coupon. Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa only has TWO family villas that can fit 10 persons.
- Package is inclusive of: 3D/2N Stay in a Family Villa for 10 persons; Set Breakfast for 10; Roundtrip Tagbilaran airport/seaport transfers for 10; Welcome fruit platter; One time boodle-style beachfront lunch or dinner for 10 persons; Welcome fruit; Complimentary use of gym, pedal boat, kayak, mountain bike, DVD and board games (subject to availability).
- A maximum of 4 more adults for a total of 14, may stay in the room for Php4,000.00 net/person/night, inclusive of set breakfast, transfers and extra bed, to be settled directly with the resort. If no extra adult then up to 4 children (11 years old and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents, inclusive of set breakfast and transfers.
- Max Room Occupants: 14 adults OR 12 adults + 4 children (11 years old and below).
- Reservations are required at least seven 7 days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred schedule. Resort’s standard re-booking and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat, and PWD.