Find yourself in a tropical dream at this luxe paradise
Crystal clear waters, white sand beaches, world-class dive sites, and luxury accommodations... All these and more await you and your loved one for a romantic escape at Bohol’s premier luxury resort, Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa.
In an unspoiled tropical paradise where the sky meets the sea rests a 16-hectare expansive resort that promises an unforgettable retreat. A stay at this boutique resort is yours for the taking in a 4D/3N Infinity Pool Villa Stay for 2 complete with Breakfast, Round-trip Transfers, and Sunset Cruise.
Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa is certainly no stranger to international acclaim: TripAdvisor's 2017 Travelers' Choice Awardee, and one of the Top 25 Small Hotels in the Philippines. Plus, they are part of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World group and the only resort in the Philippines that was featured in National Geographic Traveller (UK) Spa & Wellness Collection 2017.
Decked with local wood designs and high ceilings, the resort's gorgeous Filipino architecture is intricately crafted by renowned architect Francisco Mañosa. Its Zen-like setting, coupled with mesmerizing views of the sea, exudes a romantic ambiance that's perfect for honeymooners and couples seeking much-needed alone time.
Retreat in utter relaxation in your very own 90-sqm playground—a fully-equipped Infinity Pool Villa adorned in native materials and teak wood flooring. Soak up some sun in a spacious veranda after taking a dip in your private pool that includes a sizeable whirlpool tub.
Enjoy beautiful scenery accompanied by a bottle of sparkling wine and canapes as you go on your private sunset cruise.
Dining in the resort is a whole new experience of its own. The resort’s restaurant, Lantawan, which means 'to view' in Visayan, is a feast for the senses and offers an extensive selection of both local and international fare. Dine under the stars by the poolside or by a bonfire at the beach where the resort can arrange a stunning romantic setup for you.
No getaway is complete without a little pampering. Perched on a hill with picturesque views is Handuraw Spa that offers traditional Filipino and Asian spa treatments. Want to sample their bestselling spa treatments? Buy this deal for a 90-minute Body Massage or a Lunch/Dinner with 90-minute Massage for 2.
Lounge around the resort's infinity pool overlooking the sea or enjoy complimentary use of their pedal boat, kayak, mountain bike, DVD and board games. Other resort amenities include volleyball, badminton, table tennis, and a newly opened tennis and basketball court.
The island is best known for its rich marine life with first-rate diving spots such as the Balicasag and Pamalican islands. Aside from its flora and fauna, you can visit the natural wonders such as the famous Chocolate Hills and Loboc River.
What sets Eskaya Resort and Spa apart from the others? Apart from it being a private and tranquil sanctuary with premium facilities, the resort takes pride in exhibiting the Filipino culture, heritage, and values through its amenities and exceptional personalized service.
Make memories with a romantic getaway to this extraordinary destination in Bohol. Redeemable 'til mid-December 2018.
Brgy. Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(02) 654 6480
(02) 656 4205
- Redeemable from February 19, 2018 to December 18, 2018. Subject to availability. Not valid on the following closed out dates March 29-31, April 8, 2018. For fixed dates (most especially weekend bookings) & declared holidays, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing a coupon.
- Package is inclusive of: 4D/3N Stay in an Infinity Pool Villa for 2; Daily Set Breakfast for 2; Roundtrip Tagbilaran airport/seaport transfers for 2; Sunset Cruise for 2 persons (with 1 bottle of Sparkling wine, Canapes, Bottled Water); Romantic Beachfront setup for 2 persons (meals c/o guests’ account); Complimentary use of pedal boat, kayak, mountain bike, DVD and board games (subject to availability).
- Reservations are required at least seven 7 days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred schedule. Resort’s standard re-booking and cancellation policies will apply.
- Customer must present e-coupon together with valid government-issued ID upon redemption. Coupon must be named after the person who will be redeeming it. Coupon is nonrefundable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Upgrade to Grand Villa is allowed at a discounted rate of Php2,000 net/night. Kindly coordinate directly with the Resort for your upgrade request. Inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Not valid for cash back. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat, and PWD.