A tranquil haven for rest and relaxation!
From the same group behind the luxurious El Nido Resorts comes a stunning beachfront getaway on an island hailed as 2017 Best Island in the World by Travel + Leisure Magazine. Escape to a tropical paradise where lazy days are spent at the beach and adventures await the wandering traveler: the El Nido Cove Resort Palawan.
Unwind to your heart's delight with a 4D/3N stay for 2 in a spacious Forest Room with Daily Breakfast and complimentary one-time Private Dinner. Best of all, it's valid starting this week 'til mid-October 2017! And if you're tagging along an extra person, avail of a 50% discount on the extra person rate exclusive to Deal Grocer members.
Your room is tastefully designed with classic furniture and modern amenities to ensure a restful stay. Plus, it's the room type that are located closest to the swimming pool! In addition, you can wind down for more relaxation in your very own terrace.
El Nido Cove Resort is the ideal place for couples, families, or friends who want to indulge in pure R&R and re-connect with nature. The resort's unpretentious charm offers simple yet dedicated features and amenities that highlight the captivating beauty of the island.
- Wade in the calm ocean or take a dip in the swimming pool overlooking the sea.
- Spoil yourself and your loved one with a soothing massage while enjoying a breathtaking view of the sunset.
- Your one-time complimentary private dinner for two is the perfect opportunity for you to sample the sumptuous Filipino delicacies in the in-house restaurant. Savor dishes made with locally sourced ingredients and fresh produce straight from their farm.
- Get active with sports activities like volleyball and badminton or avail of your complimentary use of the resort's kayaks as you marvel at beautiful neighboring islands surrounding El Nido bay.
- Explore Bacuit Bay’s famous lagoons and visit nearby must-see spots such as the limestone cliffs in the town proper or arrange for an island hopping tour to Helicopter Island, Matinloc Shrine, and Talisayen Beach.
- Discover what else the island has to offer! Visit the new dining spots and hip establishments within the Lio Tourism Estates.
What’s a holiday without being completely pampered? Their warm and friendly staff offers thoughtful service, delighting guests from start to finish!
The view of the resort is breathtaking especially sunset! I definitely recommend this Resort to anyone who wants peace & quiet (away from the touristy area in El Nido). - TripAdvisor Review
Travelling in a bigger group? Check out this deal for a Beachfront Loft for 4 at an exclusive steal!
El Nido Cove also prides itself on being one of the few resorts that practice sustainable resort operations by using solar panels, operating their green house farm, and soon enough, the installation of a reed-bed system.
Escape to paradise and discover all that this stunning resort has to offer. Hurry, this experience is available to you for a limited time only. Book your vouchers today!
Sitio Lamoro, Barangay Pasadeña,
El Nido, Palawan
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(02) 902 5969
- Redeemable from September 17, 2017 to October 17, 2017. For fixed dates, please check availability with the resort prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of: 4D/3N stay for 2 in a Forest Room; Daily Set Breakfast for 2; One-time complimentary private pre-selected ala carte dinner + set up within the resort for (2) persons; Use of kayaks at the resort; Use of swimming pool and recreational activities like volleyball and badminton; Roundtrip transfers from El Nido Airport for 2 for guests taking Airswift.
- A maximum of 1 more adult for a total of 3, may stay in the room for Php900 net/person/night (50% off original price of Php1,800 net), inclusive of breakfast and extra floor mattress, to be settled directly with the resort. Up to 2 kids (6 years old and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents, inclusive of breakfast.
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 adults OR 2 adults + 2 kids (aged 6 years old and below).
- Reservation is required at least three (3) days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort's standard no-show, re-booking, and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.