A modern sanctuary in Tagaytay!
Amazing views of Taal make every stay at Domicillo Design Hotel worth it. Add praise-worthy interiors designed by renowned designers with only 8 rooms for utmost privacy plus little nooks to relax in, and you’ve got your next Tagaytay favorite right here.
Spend a relaxing night in 1 of only 2 Superior Upper Lake View Rooms, each embodying the understated yet elegant design that reflects the entire estate. Take refuge in your room with seats to meditate in, a canopy bed that boasts of comfort, and a sweeping view of Taal Lake to wake up to.
This exclusive package also comes with a complimentary 60-minute body OR foot massage for 2 to release tension and melt away stress.
Breakfast at La Finca is an affair best served with one picturesque scene after another. Start your day with some fresh juice to go with local specials such as Chicken Tocino, Longganisa, or Daing na Bangus to complement your farm-fresh eggs and fried rice. Craving a Continental breakfast? They also serve delectable choices such as French Toast with Fruit Jelly and Pancakes.
Their Japanese resto-bar, Aozora, offers a breathtaking view of the cliffside as you indulge in contemporary Japanese cuisine prepared by Chef Seiji Kamura.
If you enjoy updating your social media accounts with gorgeous photos, this is the place. Everything inside is a work of art—from furniture and accessories by notable Filipino designers such as Budji Layug, Tes Pasola, and Milo Naval, to actual paintings by RM de Leon decorating the walls.
Relish the natural light that illuminates the contemporary outdoor lounge. Take in a 360-degree view of azure skies, the beautiful bamboo garden that lines the perimeter of the estate (floor lights in the evenings cast a romantic glow), and Taal’s famous visage.
Domicillo is perfect for couples looking for quality time together in Tagaytay. It also makes a great escape for urbanites looking for modern comforts, meditative spaces, and lots of unique discoveries out of town!
KM 58 General Emilio Aguinaldo Highway
Maharlika East, Tagaytay
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(046) 413 3552
(0922) 884 1532
(0917) 672 8182
- Valid for Sunday to Thursday check-ins from September 20, 2017 to November 29, 2017 and January 11 to 31, 2018. Subject to availability. NOT valid on Fridays, Saturdays, declared holidays and on the ff. closed-out dates: November 30, 2017 to January 10, 2018. For fixed dates, kindly check availability with the hotel prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Superior Upper Lake View Room for 2; Set Breakfast for 2; 1-hour Full Body Massage for 2; Free Use of the Mini Bar.
- A maximum of 1 more adult (13 y/o and above) for a total of 3, may stay in the room for Php2,218net/person/night, inclusive of set breakfast and extra bed. To be settled directly with the hotel. Up to 2 kids (12 y/o and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents (up to 1 kid may avail of free set breakfast). Max Room Occupants: 3 adults + 2 kids (12 y/o and below).
- Reservations are required at least 3 days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred schedule. Hotel’s standard re-booking and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon & a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner must be presented together with the e-coupon.
- Upgrade to a Premier Lower Lake View for a surcharge of Php1,999 net/room/night, inclusive of complimentary wine, to be coordinated and settled directly with the hotel. Inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.