An eco-friendly stay that brings art to life
Containers by Eco Hotel certainly knows how to bring out the beauty in ordinary things. Featuring innovative renewable lodging, this recently opened boutique hotel in Tagaytay is made from repurposed shipping container vans and tastefully decorated with scrap materials transformed into works of art.
Experience a green stay that marries style, comfort, and eco-friendly practices all in one with a Queen Room with 1 Queen Bed, 1 Single Mattress, and Breakfast for 3. Perfect for a quick escape with family or friends, this steal is valid for your travels until June 2019.
From its façade to its interiors, this eco-chic hotel exudes a unique, warm industrial vibe, and every nook and cranny is Instagram-worthy. Decked in white-washed walls and elements of wood, these life-size boxes are brought to life by vibrant murals and artwork highlighting the Filipino culture.
Its furnishings are tastefully decorated with scrap materials recycled into novelty pieces. The hotel is lit (literally!) with lamps made from wine bottles and metal pipes, while lounges are made from chairs and old spare tires. There are also curated pockets of space for you to unwind and connect, ensuring that no one leaves the hotel as strangers.
Warm hospitality and friendly service are some of the things that you can expect from this stay. It's also pet-friendly so you won’t have to leave your furry friends behind. (Certain fees apply. Guests must coordinate directly with the hotel.)
This deal comes with a waived extra person charge inclusive of a mattress and set breakfast.
Each of the guest rooms is inspired by a unique theme, with compact yet cozy functional spaces for utmost rest and relaxation.
Located in the heart of the city, the hotel is accessible to Tagyatay’s must-visit destinations and restaurants. Plan your itinerary with the help of DG Traveler’s Travel Guide.
With in-house restaurant Camping and Grilling situated on the roof deck, hungry guests won’t have to head out. One can enjoy the cool weather and dine on all-time Filipino favorites like Bulalo. Savor their best-selling dishes when you buy this deal for Unlimited Filipino BBQ Meal for 2.
If you’re looking to buy some souvenirs, you’ll find an assortment of environmentally-friendly products such as artisanal soap, refillable bath supplies, and locally sourced coffee to bring home.
Reduce, reuse, recycle, and renew are just some of the words that the Containers by Eco Hotel live by. Part of the chain of Eco Hotels, it is the second property in the Windy Ridge that complies with their green advocacy. The hotel puts a premium on sustainable tourism and the impact that we make on the environment.
With environmentally friendly practices and sustainable hotel operations, a little effort in saving the Earth can go a long way. Do your part and experience this unique and green getaway today!
Seminarium Verbum Divinae Road
(02) 881 5318
(0927) 368 0139
(0925) 478 3082
- Redeemable Sundays to Thursdays only from December 26, 2018 to June 30, 2019. Subject to availability. NOT valid on declared holidays. For fixed dates, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing coupon/s.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Queen Room for 3 with Plated Breakfast for 3.
- Maximum occupancy: 3 persons. Room configuration: 1 Queen Bed and 1 Single Mattress.
- Reservations are required at least one (1) day prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort's standard rebooking, no-show and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are strictly required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented together with the e-coupon when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.