Satisfyingly good with every crunch!
If delicious dishes, refreshing drinks, and great music makes the perfect trio to your ideal dining experience, then you've found it at Common Table at Salcedo.
Gather your family and friends and feast on a perfectly crunchy Crispy Pork Knuckle. Golden and deep-fried to perfection, it makes a great main or add-on to any meal!
Described not as fusion cuisine but rather a mix of eclectic flavors, Common Table at Salcedo was created to be a simple yet hip local hotspot. Its minimalist interiors and homey ambiance make a great contrast to Chef Ian Padilla's "creative palate-cleansers".
This is a really good find in Salcedo! A good place to drink, hang out and chill after a tiring day at work. - TripAdvisor Review
Want to sample more of their bestsellers? Buy this deal for their Common Table Grand Platter for Sharing!
Head over to this up-and-coming Salcedo Village mainstay and let the good times roll with great food and company—the offer is valid 'til mid-July!
2/F Forbes Tower
162 Valero Street
Salcedo Village, Makati
(02) 541 0185
Mondays to Fridays, 6AM - 3PM and 4PM to 11PM
Saturdays, 4PM to 11PM
- One (1) coupon is valid for one (1) Crispy Pork Knuckle. Drinks are not included.
- Redeemable from April 25, 2018 to July 25, 2018. Not valid during Sundays when the restaurant is closed and during declared holidays.
- Valid for dine-in only. Not valid for take-out. Maximum of 2 coupons/Gift Vouchers per table, per redemption occasion regardless if under one name or different names. Split-bills not allowed.
- Reservations are required at least 1 day in advance. Subject to seat availability. E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner and authorization letter must be presented when redeeming.
- Not valid for cash back. Nonrefundable. Not valid in conjunction with other promos and discounts such as Senior Citizen, PWD, or Diplomat.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Any purchases in excess of the coupon inclusions must be settled directly with the merchant, subject to applicable taxes and charges.