One of spot.ph's 15 Best Serviced Apartments in Manila!
Take a weekend off to catach a breather at a place where the comforts of home meet the vibrant Citadines lifestyle.
Rejuvenate mind and body in one of Citadines Salcedo Makati's stylish Studio Apartments. Your spacious home for the night exudes a cozy ambiance is set against the gorgeous Makati skyline, making it perfect for a romantic night spent with a loved one.
Your luxurious pad comes with modern amenities such as a plush queen-size bed OR 2 single beds (subject to availability), a 2-seater couch perfect for binge-watching your favorite shows and movies, a fully-furnished kitchenette to cook up snacks, and seamless Wi-Fi connection to help you stay connected.
In the morning, wake up to a delicious complimentary set breakfast for 2 at the in-house restaurant, The Flying Pan. Customers say they’re 'surprised by how good hotel food can be,' and with meals such as their decadent French Breakfasts and signature Smoked Salmon Benedict, we wonder why they're surprised!
Fun Fact: Citadines Salcedo Makati's sustainable yet luxe design has made it the country's first BCA Green Mark-certified Serviced Residence.
Situated in the center of Makati’s Salcedo Village, this chic home away from home will put you steps away from the Central Business District and popular cafés such as Toby’s Estate and Wildflour Café and Bakery.
Although, we won't blame you if you decide to stay in as there’s plenty to love about Citadines Salcedo Makati. It houses a 25-meter pool, thoughtfully shaded with a roof to protect swimmers from the sun. You can also gaze upon a glorious high-rise view of the city that's all lit up in the evenings from here.
Located right beside it is a contemporary gym. Equipped with yoga mats, exercise balls, and Life Fitness machines, it's the perfect playground for you to break a sweat.
The Ascott Group is recognized worldwide for their premium brand of service and lavish serviced apartments—and you can expect no less from Citadines Salcedo Makati.
Get the best of vibrant living, comfort, and central location at Citadines Salcedo Makati. This offer is valid 'til early February 2018!
148 Valero St., Salcedo Village
(02) 863 9888
(02) 550 3200
- Valid only for a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday check-in from November 10, 2017 until February 11, 2018. Subject to availability. NOT valid on December 24 & 31, 2017. For fixed dates and declared holidays, kindly check availability with the hotel prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of the ff.: Overnight Stay for 2 in a Studio Apartment; Set Breakfast for 2; Use of pool, fitness center and Wi-Fi internet access (one account per apartment only); Daily housekeeping service.
- Maximum occupancy is up to 2 adults + 2 children (12 years old and below) utilizing existing bed configuration. Extra adult is charged at Php1,650 nett inclusive of extra bed only. Set breakfast rate: Php400 net (regardless if children or adults).
- Reservations are required at least three (3) days before date of stay. To confirm, kindly email copy of your coupon/s to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject to availability. Cancellation of reservations may be made without penalty at least two (2) days before arrival, or coupon is forfeited (in case of no-show).
- Valid for local residents only. Please bring e-coupon and a valid local government-issued ID with photo upon check-in (i.e. Passport; PH Driver’s License). Coupon must be named after the person who will be checking-in. No name changes will be accommodated. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner must be presented when booking and checking-in.
- A maximum of only 3 coupons/Gift Vouchers may be combined to avail of 3 rooms OR an extended stay of 3 consecutive nights (Fri-Sun only), subject to availability. This shall be coordinated directly with the hotel.
- Not valid for cash back. Nonrefundable. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts, such as Senior Citizen, PWD and Diplomat. Inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. All incidental charges will be to the personal account of the guest.