One of Cebu's most sought-after destinations!
Book a much-coveted stay in Mactan, Cebu's pristine shores as we bring back Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort with an unforgettable jaunt perfect for groups of family or friends planning the ideal year-end beach getaway.
Revel in a Premier Deluxe Room for 4, a spacious contemporary suite with clean lines, floating beds, and a sky-lit bathroom with a free-standing tub and separate shower. This getaway comes with buffet breakfast, round-trip airport transfers, and a complimentary 30-minute Amuma Head & Shoulder OR Foot Massage.
Sate your itch for adventure with water sports such as jet skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling, and island hopping. Bask in the sun at a stretch of over 110 meters of white sand, partly shaded with golden coconut palms and lined with thatched native huts and beach beds. Or, take a dip in any of the resort's 3 picturesque lagoon-shaped pools.
Move to more secluded waters and head to Bluewater Private Island, which is just a quick wade away during shallow tides or make use of the 15-minute complimentary use of the kayak or stand up paddle board. The island is dotted with swaying palms and cabanas, with an impressive view of the cove and the open sea.
Head to the renowned Marine Wildlife Saltwater Lagoon, home to various tropical fish such as black tip reef sharks, grouper, and clown fish. Witness the fish feeding activity held at 4PM daily.
Keep active in the spa's fully-equipped Gym where you can join fitness classes like Zumba, Yoga and other wellness activities. You can even play your favorite sport in their Badminton and Beach Volleyball facilities and refresh yourself after with healthy concoctions at the Amuma Juice Bar.
For a culinary extravaganza, Maribago offers different-themed dinners every day of the week at the famed Allegro Restaurant. Catch the popular Barrio Fiesta every Saturday with live serenading and cultural folk dances.
What we love most about Bluewater Maribago is that it's one of the most child-friendly resorts in the country. Your little ones will have loads of fun in their indoor and outdoor play areas!
Visit the Bluewater Gallery, which showcases astounding artworks by local artists. If you're lucky, you might even catch some of scheduled workshops and events during your stay. The gallery has hosted renowned names in the industry with the likes of National artist, Ben Cab where his first one-man-show in Cebu was held.
Experience all that this beach resort has to offer when you read this DG Traveler feature!
While we won't blame you if you decide to cocoon yourself in this awe-inspiring beachfront, take some time to explore some of Cebu's wonders through our Travel Guide. Explore top tourist spots and hidden gems alike, such as Tops Lookout, Terrazas De Flores, Adventure Cafe in Balamban, and the The Temple of Leah. Of course, a trip to the Queen City will not be complete without binging on their world-famous lechon!
The remarkable hospitality and excellent customer service rendered by Bluewater Maribago's staff have made them the trusted brand across generations.
Plan your escape and rediscover nature as you bask in one of the most beautiful islands in the country. Valid from October 'til March 2019.
Buyong Maribago, Mactan Island
Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(02) 817 5751
(0998) 692 8274
- Valid for travel from October 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019. Subject to availability. NOT valid on the following closed-out dates: December 20, 2018 to January 10, 2019; February 5-8, 2019. For fixed dates, kindly check availability with the resort prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Premier Deluxe Room for 4; Buffet Breakfast for 4; Roundtrip airport transfers from/to Mactan Airport; Complimentary limited use of non-motorized water sports facilities (15mins per person); 30-minute Amuma Head and Shoulder OR Foot Massage for 4.
- Max Room Occupants: 4 adults OR 3 adults + 1 kid (11 years old and below) OR 2 adults + 2 kids (11 years old and below). Bed Configuration: 2 Double Beds. Note: All guests should be together on the same schedule for roundtrip transfers, multiple transfers for one group will be subject to additional fees.
- Reservations are required at least 7 days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Bluewater Maribago's standard re-booking and cancellation policies will apply. Book the soonest to get your preferred schedule.
- E-coupon and a valid Government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat, and PWD. Not valid for cash back.