Batanes' well-loved gem of a stay is back!
Lush green hills, raw landscapes, and breathtaking scenery... Batanes is truly a dream destination for many. As Rappler.com would describe it, “To escape to Batanes is to escape to a different world.”
Lucky for you, the much raved-about Bernardo’s Hotel is back for you to experience the best that this green wonderland can offer. Indulge in a 4D/3N Stay for 2 with round-trip airport transfers, full-board meals, and tours, valid all the way ‘til May 2018 in time for your holiday escapades and summer adventures!
Just 5 minutes away from the airport and town proper, this cozy hotel will make your vacation the epitome of adventure and relaxation. Bloggers have raved about the hotel's crisp white sheets and meticulous cleanliness. You’ll have cable TV and other extras to thrill you too, but we don’t recommend staying in.
Grab a bite at one of Batanes' best: the Casa Napoli. Don’t be fooled by the friendly al fresco setting—one bite and you know they mean business. They have a delectable selection of pasta and mains but the highlight is their brick-oven pizzas.
Take a stroll along Chanarian Beach, just a few steps away from the hotel or catch the sunset from the hotel's roofdeck which offers a 360° view of the mountains and the sea.
Don't worry about getting around—their tours will take you to Batanes’ best and brightest spots: scenic lighthouses, cobblestone-walled houses, quaint towns, and photo-worthy churches that look as though they’ve been sitting there just waiting for you to discover their simple beauty.
TIP: Head out to Batanes in February when the weather is coolest or take a trip in April or May when the hills are as green as ever!
Trust us when we say that a visit to this much-praised destination will be worth it. Take a step back and admire the lush green rolling hills that seem to magically envelop the landscape—a beautiful sight you won't find anywhere else in the country.
Something else to look forward to apart from the food and sights? Their staff is tirelessly accommodating and incredibly warm so you know you’re in for a pleasant time.
One of Batanes’ finest stays is just a click away. Plan ahead and discover this local paradise with a loved one today!
Brgy. Chanarian, Basco, Batanes
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(0917) 512 5346
(0908) 816 4811
- Redeemable from November 1, 2017 to May 31, 2018. Subject to availability. NOT valid on the ff. closed-out dates: November 17-18, 2017, December 7-9, 15-16, 27, 2017, January 12-14, 18-20, and February 12-23, 2018. For fixed dates (most especially weekend bookings & declared holidays), please check room availability with the hotel prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of: 4D/3N Stay in a Twin Occupancy Room for 2; Roundtrip Airport Transfers for 2; Full-Board Meals for 2 (4 breakfast, 3 Lunch, 3 Dinner); Batanes Tours for 2 (with service vehicle, tour guide, boat fare, and all other fees): Compressed North and South Tour (aircon van) & Sabtang Island Tour (service vehicle will be a tricycle).
- Airfare NOT included. A maximum of 1 more adult for a total of 3, may stay in the room for Php7,000 nett/person inclusive of extra single bed, full-board meals, and tours, to be settled directly with the hotel. Up to 1 child (4 y/o and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents, excluding meals and tours.
- Maximum room occupancy is 3 adults + 1 child (4 y/o and below). Bed Configuration: 1 Queen-Sized Bed.
- Reservations are required at least fourteen (14) days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Book the soonest to get your preferred schedule. Hotel's standard re-booking and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented together with the e-coupon when redeeming the service.
- Check-in time is at 9AM and Check-out is 6AM. Inclusive of all applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.