"Relaxation fit for a King" - TripAdvisor Review
Astoria’s brand is synonymous with luxury, and Astoria Palawan is no question. Enjoy a relaxing beach escape in a Deluxe Room Stay for 4 with Breakfast, Roundtrip Transfers and one-time Waterpark Access. Plus, this Puerto Princesa favorite is redeemable for your beach getaways until December 2018!
Astoria Palawan boasts the same brand of excellent service, well-appointed facilities, and delicious food that the Astoria chain is known for. This time, however, it is imbued with eco-consciousness that you can see throughout the resort.
It is designed by a dream collaboration between architect Ed Gallego and the talented Almario sisters who have crafted a tropical oasis that blends sustainable furnishings with vibrant slices of color. You can see it immediately in your Deluxe Room: cozy yet spacious, vivid yet calming. It's the perfect respite after a long day of exploring Puerto Princesa’s wonders.
The first of its kind on the island, Astoria's newly opened Palawan Waterpark houses exciting attractions like a surf pool, river ride, water slides, a marine sanctuary, and more. Enjoy your complimentary one-time access for 4—it's perfect for the entire family!
If you love the water, you’ll love it here. It’s near Honda Bay where you can book island-hopping tours and explore beautiful islands—Starfish Island with diverse sea life, Pandan Island with the finest white sand, and Cowrie Island with spectacular sights and sapphire blue waters.
If you're staying in, you can always recline on one of the daybeds prettily-immersed in their 35-meter infinity pool or lounge by the wooden deck with a refreshing drink in hand. Famished guests can head to The Reserve, their in-house restaurant that offers a variety of dishes from pasta and pizzas to roasts and fresh-baked bread.
The Canopy is where guests can play billiards, foosball, video games, board games, and more. Built on a 5-hectare mango farm, Astoria Palawan offers nothing short of being close to nature. Low-rise trees make it easy to pick ripened fruits—and they’re all yours for the taking should you find any.
Best of all? You can enjoy the resort guilt-free since it is reinforced with green technology such as a water filtration system, food waste processor, electric trikes, and recycled wood, among other eco-friendly considerations.
Astoria Palawan is an experience in itself. Book your stay ASAP!
Puerto Princesa North Road
Puerto Princesa, Palawan
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(0998) 961 3419
Mondays to Fridays, 9AM - 5PM
- Travel period from February 5, 2018 to December 22, 2018. Subject to availability. Not valid February 14-20, and March 29-April 1. For fixed dates & declared holidays, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing coupon/s.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Deluxe Room for 4; Set Breakfast for 4 (buffet depending on occupancy); Complimentary Roundtrip Scheduled Airport Transfers (PPS - Astoria Palawan - PPS | to be coordinated with resort prior to arrival); Complimentary one-time access to the Astoria Waterpark for 4; Complimentary WiFi internet; Guests staying at the resort between June 16 to October 15, 2018 will get one round of complimentary mini-bar.
- Up to 2 kids (12 years old and below) may stay in the room for free utilizing existing beds, exclusive of breakfast. Maximum occupancy: 4 persons + 2 kids (12 years old and below).
- Prior reservations are strictly required. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort's standard cancellation, no show, and rebooking policies will apply.
- E-coupon & a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner has to be presented together with the e-coupon when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.