"A slice of Miami in Boracay" - TripAdvisor Review
Astoria Current is the second in the Astoria Group’s brand of relaxing stays in Boracay. Located in the action-packed Station 3, this Astoria property is known for its ‘fresh, vibrant, and hot’ appeal—more so with their brand new rooms—and we couldn’t agree more!
Yours for the taking is an Overnight Stay in their stylish Deluxe Room for 4 with Breakfast, perfect for that Boracay getaway you've been planning.
Their rooms are crafted in Astoria’s signature design—bold colors and modern lines that pull off a luxurious yet casual feel to keep you pampered and feeling relaxed. However, the resort’s awe-striking architecture isn’t all you can look forward to here.
As a beachfront stay, Astoria Current allows you to lay in the powder-fine white sand and soak up the beauty of the island. If you're up for some action, get quick access to a bevy of exhilarating water activities such as banana boating and parasailing that Boracay has to offer.
While hitting the beach is usually a must, staying within resort grounds provides as much of a holiday in itself. Their pool area, located smack dab in the center, offers a luxurious 25-meter lap pool enclosed in clear glass with sunken loungers and eight built-in aqua seats decked with jet massage nozzles.
Take a refreshing dip at night with a beautiful light show! The lights around the pool change color every so often, creating just the right mood for a few laps in the evening.
Guests rave about the food at Parasol, their in-house restaurant. Aside from a complimentary breakfast, you can sample some of their dishes with a 10% discount exclusive to Deal Grocer members. What else is there to love? Floor-to-ceiling glass walls offer a beautiful vista of the beach outside, making you feel as if you’re taking your meal right by the sea. If you’re a coffee aficionado, we hear their barista makes a mean cappuccino!
After a long day of swimming or walking by the beach, retreat to their spa to relax and unwind. Wake up the next day for a morning exercise at their fully equipped gym to keep you fit while on vacation.
But if there’s one thing all guests are adamant about it’s the impeccable service the staff at Astoria Current provides. Warm, attentive, generous, and refreshingly fuss-free, they'll be there to make sure your stay is as good as you expect—if not better.
Take advantage of hassle-free land and boat transfers. Deal Grocer members are entitled to discounted roundtrip transfers (to be arranged directly with the resort)!
- Best of all, you’ll be getting this experience at the best rates, exclusive just for you. Make this your destination for R&R until December 2018!
Beachfront, Station 3, Boracay Island, Aklan
For Inquiries & Reservations:
(0998) 968 1265
Mondays to Fridays, 9AM - 5PM
- Travel period from February 5, 2018 to December 22, 2018. Subject to availability. Not valid on the following closed out dates: February 14-20, March 29-April 1, April 28-May 2. For fixed dates, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing coupon/s.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay in a Deluxe Room for 4; Buffet Breakfast for 4; Discounted Rate of Php1,400 net/person (originally priced at Php1,800 net/person) for Roundtrip Land and Boat Airport Transfers (Caticlan - Astoria Current - Caticlan); Complimentary WiFi internet; 10% discount on Food & Beverage.
- Up to 2 kids (12 years old and below) may stay in the room for free utilizing existing beds, exclusive of breakfast. Maximum occupancy: 4 persons + 2 kids (12 years old and below).
- Prior reservations are strictly required. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort's standard cancellation, no show, and rebooking policies will apply.
- E-coupon & a valid government-issued ID are required upon redemption. No name changes will be accommodated. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid ID of the coupon owner has to be presented together with the e-coupon when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.