A luxury destination just 15 minutes away from Iloilo City
Experience the beauty of Guimaras, where its best-kept secrets can be seen through its natural wonders and beautiful white sand beaches. A short 15-minute boat ride from Iloilo City, the island promises you an awe-inspiring journey through Western Visayas, offering you the best of both a city adventure and an island paradise escape.
This week, Deal Grocer invites you to experience the beauty of Guimaras with a stay in the island’s first luxury accommodation, the 8-hectare and 70-room Andana Resort Guimaras. Designed to soothe the mind and soul, it is elegantly decorated in calming hues of blue and white and tastefully embellished with intricate elements—from unique lattice windows down to their hand-painted set of lights—that seamlessly complement its picturesque surroundings.
Before you make your way to the island, take time to explore the sights and sounds of Iloilo with a visit to its historical attractions and sampling popular bites like fresh seafood, batchoy, kansi, and biscocho.
A relaxing escape awaits you with a stay in their Beach Pod Room for 2 with Breakfast. Nestled right on the beach with easy access through a flight of stairs, your Beach Pod is a curated space with a shared bathroom between 2 pods and a private veranda, specially designed for groups of friends. Enjoy a stunning view of the beach and freshly prepared breakfast for two.
Days in the resort are best spent swimming a few laps in the resort's Olympic size swimming pool that looks out to a glorious view of the ocean and indulging in water sports activities like kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, or spend an afternoon in the resort's waterpark, which you can avail of at a discounted rate with this deal!
One can never go hungry on the island with the resort's two in-house restaurants: Danilo’s Beach Bar and Estrelita, which both serve a wide selection of equally satisfying dishes. We hear that the Salt & Pepper Squid Rice Bowl, Tuna Sisig, and Gambas are a must-try at Danilo’s and Estrelita’s Pinoy favorites like Sinigang na Baboy with Mangga, Kare Kare, and Bistek Tagalog are worth coming back for!
TIP: When in Guimaras, order anything with mangoes. They didn’t earn the title of ‘The Mango Capital of the Philippines’ for nothing!
A visit to the island will not be complete without tasting their fresh, sweet mangoes. Popular food stops in the island such as The Pitstop serve innovative mango-inspired dishes like Mango Pizza, Mango Bulalo, and Mango Split while other joints like Olivia’s Kitchen & Island Brew offer Mango Nachos and Mango Iced Tea.
Something you shouldn't miss while in Guimaras is to go island hopping! You're in for a different kind of experience thanks to the island's beloved gems like the Ave Maria Islet named for its grotto-like rock formation, Turtle Island that's home to turtle nests, and Nagtago Beach, a small and charming private island.
Before heading home, make a stop at the Trappist Monastery and bring home some pasalubong like mango treats, fruit jams, pastries, and piaya—all of which were made by the monks and grown in the monastery grounds.
Surrender to a relaxing escape where pristine shores and serene waters await you at Andana Resort Guimaras. Valid ‘til mid-December 2018!
465 Sitio Talisay, Poblacion
Nueva Valencia, Guimaras
(033) 582 1903 to 04
For Inquiries & Reservations:
Manila (0917) 326 3262
Guimaras (0917) 726 3262
Daily, 8AM - 5PM
- Redeemable from June 15, 2018 to December 15, 2018. Subject to availability. For declared holidays and fixed dates, please check room availability with the resort prior to purchasing.
- Package is inclusive of: Overnight Stay for 2 in a Beach Pod; Breakfast for 2 (Set/Buffet depending on occupancy); Welcome Drinks for 2 upon Arrival; Discounted Rates at the Waterpark; and Access to Resort Amenities and Facilities.
- A maximum of 1 more adult for a total of 3, may stay in the room for free, using the existing bed set-up OR up to 1 kid (7 years old and below) may stay in the room for free, sharing bed with parents and using the existing bed set-up. Breakfast charges for extra persons will be as follows, payment to be settled directly to the resort:
- Children (7 years old and below): Php288 net/person
- Adults (Above 7 years old): Php488 net/person
- Maximum Occupancy: 3 persons (combination of adults and kids).
- Reservations are required at least seven (7) days prior to arrival date. Confirmation is subject to room availability. Resort’s standard no-show, re-booking, and cancellation policies will apply.
- E-coupon and a valid government-issued ID are required upon check-in. Coupon is nonrefundable but transferrable. If coupon will be transferred, a valid government-issued ID of the coupon owner has to be presented when redeeming the service.
- Inclusive of applicable taxes and charges. Not valid in conjunction with other promotions and government-mandated discounts such as Senior Citizen, Diplomat and PWD. Not valid for cash back.